Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    edited August 2013
    @siopao oo medical exam saka xray lng :) mbilis lng yan agahan mo lng :) dont forget ur passoort andphotos hehehe

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

edited August 2013
    @nikilapan wala pa ata hehe

@tenseako abanger ang peg ko lately haha pro khpon actually i sort of new na meron something. ang lakas ng feeling ko about thursday last week..haha d kya may 6th sense ako?lol haha

May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @maliboo mga 4k lang ba yung medical exam?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@siopao mga 3700 ata ung sken :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@maliboo mukhang yan din sinabi sa akin nag shoot up lang ng konti . Ok yun lang dadalhin ko tom. Canberra ka ryt? Yung eldest bro ko at family nya andun. Ok daw dun tumira kung gusto mo family oriented na place

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    sino na nakatanggap ng visa grant?

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @maliboo you're almost there. kapit ka lang. baka mgulat ka ng sobra pag anjan na grant mo! haha! excited na ko for you! :D

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@siopao oh ngmahal ba?oo canberra super thmik daw pti tiyan mo knakausap ka hehe saka malamig nyay

@tenseako ako dn eh d ko alam kng ano ggwin ko pg ngyre un.mnginginig cguro ang tuhod ko haha 2mitingin ako ng mga flights prng ngmahal bgla why oh why?ano ba ung naicp mong airline?

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@maliboo PAL ako, may direct flight to brisbane na eh. oks na yun para less hassle na pg wala stop over. mahal na sayo kasi malapit ka na e.. tumitingin ako ng oct ngayon nasa 600++USD pa. for sure mamahal na yun pg malapit na. kayo anong choice nyo?

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako wow mahal. Ang emirates kaya?

@Siopao23 actually mura na daw yun sabi nung friend ng ate ko na base sa toowoomba.. d ko kabisado sa emirates e, try mo dito www.ifly.net.au

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako 2 way na yan right?

@Siopao23 one way lang po yung 600++ na yun. ayw ko naman bumalik agad. haha!

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    Had medical exams at SLEC Manila July 25. I was there before 7am.
    Go to Australian reception, 3rd floor, and show documents to nurse on duty.
    Sign form given by nurse, then return documents.
    5th floor to pay.
    3rd floor for Xray.
    4th floor for urine test.
    5th floor for physical exam.
    Done by 9:30am.
    @tenseako pwede ba yun one way lang? Hindi ba hahanapin ng immigration officer yung ticket pabalik?

@Siopao23 omg you are now asking about those stuffs. wala ko alam! haha! once pa lang ako nkakasakay ng plane and local pa. :)) pero as far as i know, yes pwedeng one way lang talaga. pero try natin sagot ng iba.. baka alam nila ;)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @tenseako pwede ba yun one way lang? Hindi ba hahanapin ng immigration officer yung ticket pabalik?
    One way ticket lang ang kailangan. :)
    Wala pa rin bang update from DIAC kung may nagrant na? :)
    @acelechi15 ang alam ko nga one way lang sabi kasi ng agent ko dapat two way daw. May nakausap na nga akong travel agency na ibook nila ako 2 way pero ung return naka book lang meaning hindi ko babayaran yung papunta lang pero nasa $700 eh

@Siopao23 ok lang siguro yun. Pwede mo ba icancel anytime yung return ticket since di mo pa yun bayad? Parang reasonable naman ang 700$, halos ganun din ang binayaran namin nung pumunta kami. IDP agent ang nagsabi na kailangan ng return ticket? :)
    @acelechi15 one way lang talaga yung $700 na ticket . Yung return ticket imaginary lang meaning wala tlagang return

@tenseako pal na nga lng ata un lng ung mura eh ung iba nsa 800-1200 lol.wla kcng flight na derecho canberra kya mgbubus pa ako from sydney.hehehe

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @acelechi - email mo pati info.makati@idp. yung nag o auto reply

@maliboo grant na po kayo? Limited mobile access ko mgayon. walang internet na malaki ang cap.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • ziazia Sydney
    hi to all! Ask ko lang sana yung mga nag avail ng services ng IDP, mataas ba ang consultation fee nila na sinisingil (how much kaya)?worth it naman ba? Thank you :)
    @KG2 hndi pa health undertaking plng assuming lng ako hehehe.ngbbrowse plng..musta jan?nkhnap kna ng place u can call home..internet connection sa house po b ung wlang malaki ang cap?try mo TPG unli un kaso thru credit card ang payment.

@zia wla pong fee if dun ka sknla mghahanap ng school at magaapply :) well ung sken wla nmn byad call them nlng theyre open on saturdays til 3pm

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@maliboo mgkano ung nkita mong ticket sa pal?

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@siopao eh pano ung post study work mo?extra 2 yrs din hahaha 4-5 yrs ang gap ng return airfare..

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

edited August 2013
    @tenseako 690.50 until the 19th ung iba d ko na ntignan mahal sa malaysia singapore ung cathay mejo ok mga 800 pro 21 hrs all in all ang travel time.saka ung pal direct flight. Tngnan ko ung jetstar 3k less cguro pro wla pa dun ung checkin baggage fee so what the hell diba?lol. Pal nln tlga ang piliin ko cguro

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@KG2 iemail ko sila?

@maliboo ang sinakyan ko dati jetstar then stop-over SG ng few hours lang then jetstar pa rin yata from SG to Darwin then 2hrs stop-over sa Darwin.

Btw, hindi pa nagrereply ang school ko regarding dun sa request ko na new COE. Paano kaya ang gagawin ko? Any advice? Help.
    @maliboo ngtry ka mgtanong sa IDP?

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."