Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    @acelechi15 gnyan dn ngyre sken nung ngdefer ako you have to call the school to follow up sa email mo. And mareresolve nla un and plus mssgot n rin ung qstns mo 15 pr minute ata ang rate. Musta nman ang jetstar?pano ung check in baggage?

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

@tenseako hndi pa nga eh curious ako sa studeny discout nla and 40kg baggage..kaw ba?may alam ka ba about it?hehe

May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @maliboo thank you for the advice!!! Kakatawag ko lang and sabi nag-email na raw sila sa IDP and urgently needed ang signature ko. IDP naman didn't inform me. :( nakakastress tuloy.
    @acelechi15 now call IDP pra mgkaron cla ng sense of urgency bka naoverlook :) open cla til 3pm mabait nmn c ms joan sa reception eh :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@acelechi ano school mo?nung ngparevise ako ng coe wla nmn signature na involved.malayo ka ba sa idp?

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Nandito ako ngayon sa nationwide sinabi sa akin ng doctor 1 to 2 weeks daw ito. Ganun ba katagal?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

I mean ung pag send sa DIAC

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@siopao huwat?!? Sken 2days after naupload na..bkt daw?ang tagal. Pro sbe nmn sken dti 1wk dw pro aun npaaga pro 2wks is too long ata

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@maliboo baka yun ang expected timeframe nila pero baka ma upload din agad.

@maliboo Just called IDP na rin. Wala pa raw sa system nila, pwede ko naman daw print yung acceptance form then sign and scan it then send it thru email. And yes, medyo malayo ako sa IDP kasi sa QC ako. Hihihi! :)

@siopao yun lang ang sinasabi nila pero maaga yun mapapadala within a week lang. No worries. :)
    @acelechi15 thanks . Tapos na ako bilis lang pala . Magsisimba ako sa greenbelt sama ko kayo lahat sa prayers ko

@Siopao23 thank you!!! ;)
    @acelechi15 welcome isa na ako sa mga maghihintay ng visa grant. Now i know how it feels hehehehe

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @acelechi15 - opo, email niyo yung may "info" sa address nang IDP. pero ako dati sinabihan ko lang talaga sa school na dapat kasama ako sa loop nang email.
    @maliboo makaka habol pa po ba kayo? wala nang HU sa wife na medicals ko. Clearance na dumating sa CO.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    @KG2 hnggng aug 19 p nman so ok pa daw sna hehe

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@maliboo nakita mo ba results mo from nationwide at pano?

@siopao hindi eh pro alm ko u can ask for a copy :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @Siopao23 sabi lang nila yun pero 2days lang naupload na nila yung akin.. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@Siopao23 just email them after 3 days re your medical result. They'll respond naman agad. Good luck! :-)
    @KG2 yes naemail ko naman sila. Kasama rin ako sa loop, hindi pa lang talaga dumarating yung email sa hindi ko malaman na reason. :( tumawag ako sa school naemail na daw nila. Nagpa-email ako ulit wala parin.
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    @acelechi15 na try niyo na i check sa spam? search niyo ang domain nang email?

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    @maliboo wala e.. naririnig rinig ko lang din.. hehe. mgtanong din tayo dun malay natin mas oks pala sa knila.

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@maliboo hi! ask ko lang sino nginform sa inyo na need ng additional tests ng hubby mo? si IDP ba o direcho na immi? if im not mistaken na-inform muna kayo na referred sa MOC ung medical before kayo hiningian ng additional tests db?

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako normally anong mga additional test ang kailangan sa medical exam?

@Siopao23 depende sa case mo yun e. kung ano ung hindi normal sa results mo. more on, double check and check the underlying cause to prove that your health is okay despite of abnormal results.

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

Finally nakita ko sa spam. Thank god! :) thanks sa advice @KG2. Nasa Aussie na po ba kayo?
    @tenseako i see. Para kasi ang bilis. Xray tapos physical exam tapos urinalysis ata yun tapos wala na

Sana maayos lahat

@Siopao23 oo kasi yun lang request sayo. :) yung mga medical allied usually my HIV, Hepa A and B pa. like ako. :) pero mabilis lang talaga lalo na pag wlang tao. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako hndi naupload kc kulang :(

May 31 - Medicals NHSI