Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• muffin_jammuffin_jam Brisbane
    @lightsaber07 thank you for answering my queries. At least pwede na kaming kumilos habang nagrereview si husband for his exam. :)
  • caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @tenseako visa grant n sunod nyan.. congrats in advance
  • tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @caiomhe10 sana mag-dilang anghel ka.. nakaka-kaba talaga.. sana nga grant at hindi refusal.

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @tenseako really? Pang ilang weeks ka na?

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@tenseako visa grant na yan

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    @muffin_jam No problem. Good luck.

@tenseako, Wow. Next na si grant. Good Luck!

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

@ten2six i read your post na sa UWS po kayo magtatake ng Masters. Kasama po kasi yung school nyo sa choices namin. My husband is going to pursue Masters by Coursework po for 1year, health related. Madali lang po ba ang processing? Online po ba or via courier kayo nagpadala ng documents? Thank you! : ) @ all How many days po ba ang ginawang assessment of credentials ng school ninyo bago po kayo nabigyan ng invitation? Thank you po in advance!
    @chill_ice bale 5 weeks and 3 days. sana nga grant na.. :D

@lightsaber07 thank you! sana nga grant na. hehe

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako nag email ka b s kanila kaya nalaman mo n may clearance ka na? Gusto ko n din cla email eh!

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice yep. ngtatanong lang ako ng update tas yun na sinabi nila.. mejo nagulat ako kasi i thought they would still ask for additional tests, but they didn't. so ayun, i hope dumating ng positive yung visa..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• ten2sixten2six Sydney
    edited August 2013
    @muffin jam .. same course.. Master of Health Science in UWS. I have an aunt in sydney who enrolled me on my behalf. She told me to contact AMS in Makati which I did. Sila agent ko dito. Or you can go to IDP. Sandali lang magbigay ng CoE kung complete na papers nyo. And also the tuition fees and OSHC. Prepare around 500k. Nung ng pass ako ng papers i already have IELTS. Sana magkita tayo dun. Ano degree ng husband mo dito?

My OZ Journey

573 Student Visa - Master of Health Science
    May 2013 - IELTS
    June 2013 - Application, enrolment to UWS
    July 2013 - Application lodged thru AMS
    Sep 2013 - Medical examinations at NHSI
    Oct 2013 - 573 Visa grant!

189 Independent Skilled - Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Aug 2013 - Applied for assessment (AIMS)
    Sep 2013 - Positive assessment - Med. Lab. Technician
    Mar 2014 - AIMS examination for Med. Lab. Scientist
    23 Apr 2014 - IELTS result (R-8.5, L-9.0, W-7.0, S-8.5)
    02 May 2014 - EOI submitted (65 pts)
    14 May 2014 - Application lodged
    13 Jun 2014 - CO allocated (Adelaide GSM Team 23)
    17 Jun 2014 - Medical examination
    22 Jul 2014 - Visa grant!

Thank you to the One above.

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @tenseako Malapit na visa mo yehey. Sana akonna sunod

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 nakooo.. sana nga.. ayoko masyado isipin. ayoko ma-disappoint e. hehe

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @tenseako pray lang at think positive

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@ten2six Hi! My husband is interested in Masters of Health Science or Masters in Health Administration. UWS nga rin ang prospect namin other than Australian Catholic University. Take ko na po oppurtunity para magtanong ha since yung prospect namin na course and school is the same sa inyo. hehe.. Yung 500k for 1 sem lang yun? Sa CRICOS kasi estimated cost of fee is A$19,000 for 52 weeks. Did UWS require you to submit elementary and high school credentials? Hopefully nga, kung doon din kami matuloy baka makita tayo. :) May bayad po ba sa IDP? marami na kasi akong nabasa dito na napass ng documents through IDP. Thanks ten2six!
  • nikkilapannikkilapan Melbourne
    KAMUSTANA SA LAHat!!??

AKO ITO ABANGERS PA DIN SA VISA

HALOS 4 months na ako nag aantay ng VISA

nag pa extend na din ako sa skul... d umabot..

ngyn ito next intake na ako.. aug 26 na .. sana umabot

ako na ata pinaka matagal ang timeline din hahaha

Basta DASAL DASAL TAYO LAGE TIWALA KAY GOD ALWAYS

OK LANG MATAGAL BASTA GRANT!!

TEAM ABANGERS

SUBCLASS 572 JULY 22 INTAKE HOLMES INSTITUTE MELBOURNE

feb 5 13 to march 5 2013= review for ielts
    march 9 2013 = ielts exam
    march 13 13 = pass application form to carrick educ in brisbane
    march 18 13 = got the offer letter from carrick
    march 22 13 = pass the ielts exam yeheey!
    april 15 13= paid my tuition fees to carrick
    april 16 13= got my COE from carrick brisbane
    april 29 13= lodge application PIASi
    april 30 13= got msg from embassy for medical request
    may 2 13= medical at nationwide
    may 4 13= medical uploaded (according to nationwide)pero d pa ako na ka tanggap ng msg from EMbassy
    may 30 13 = got a letter na magsasara ung skul na pinag erolan ko!!!! (tiwala lng kay GOD)
    june 10 13 = naka hanap na ng bagong skul then bayad na din tuition wait ko n lng ang COE then sabi ng embassy email ko na lng sa kanila ang bagong COE ko ;)
    june 13 13 = sent new COE sa embassy
    june 20 13 = got my CO then request na for additioanal documents they called me sa fone.
    JUNE 20 2013 = PASSED MY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TRU EMAIL
    JULY 10 2013 = embassy emails me na d pwede ung show money ko na 1.3 m dahil nasa investment fund siya and i have to complete lahat ng show money ko in 8 days.
    JULY 15 2013 = emailed embassy na kung pwede ilipat ko ung pera ko sa investment fund sa eastwest bank na sabi nila pwede daw ung east west ko
    JULY 22 2013 = nag reply na ang embassy about my funds then they told me n kailangan ng mga certificate galing sa bank n ung funds ko ay nailipat ko tlaga sa eastwest from BDO then they ask for an extension letter galing sa school ;)
    JULY 24 2013 = passed my new certificates from the bank na ang show money ko na investment fund ko from bdo ay nilipat ko sa eastwest ( wait na lang ako ng letter from school )
    JULY 25 2013 = recieved my extension letter from my school until aug 2 then if d pa din lumabas ang visa ko within next week
    next intake na akk w/c is aug 22 then na email ko na sa embassy today ung extension letter ko
    JULY 22 2013 = recieved an email from the embassy na natangap na nila ung additional docs ko
    AUG 1 2013 = nag email nmn sila na d pa nila n rereceive and documents ko 3 bes ko n un sa kanila ni send !!!!!!!
    AUG 13 2013 =hard copy na ng bagong COE ang pinasa ko sa piasi
    d na ako umabot sa first intake so na mive ang intake ko ng aug 26
    AUG 14 2013 = nagtxt na ang embassy sa akin na natanggap ma nila ang bagong COE ko
    AUG 16 2013 = got email na VISA GRANT NA
    pray to God with all your heart

@Siopao23 korak. thank you! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• nikkilapannikkilapan Melbourne
    NAPANSIN KO LANG MAS MAHABA PA ANG TIMELINE KO SA POST KO

HAHAHA GANON NA PALA AKO KATAGAL NAG AANTAY...

lahat na ata ng pwedeng pag subok sa visa ngyari s akin

TIWALA LANG

TEAM ABANGERS

SUBCLASS 572 JULY 22 INTAKE HOLMES INSTITUTE MELBOURNE

feb 5 13 to march 5 2013= review for ielts
    march 9 2013 = ielts exam
    march 13 13 = pass application form to carrick educ in brisbane
    march 18 13 = got the offer letter from carrick
    march 22 13 = pass the ielts exam yeheey!
    april 15 13= paid my tuition fees to carrick
    april 16 13= got my COE from carrick brisbane
    april 29 13= lodge application PIASi
    april 30 13= got msg from embassy for medical request
    may 2 13= medical at nationwide
    may 4 13= medical uploaded (according to nationwide)pero d pa ako na ka tanggap ng msg from EMbassy
    may 30 13 = got a letter na magsasara ung skul na pinag erolan ko!!!! (tiwala lng kay GOD)
    june 10 13 = naka hanap na ng bagong skul then bayad na din tuition wait ko n lng ang COE then sabi ng embassy email ko na lng sa kanila ang bagong COE ko ;)
    june 13 13 = sent new COE sa embassy
    june 20 13 = got my CO then request na for additioanal documents they called me sa fone.
    JUNE 20 2013 = PASSED MY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TRU EMAIL
    JULY 10 2013 = embassy emails me na d pwede ung show money ko na 1.3 m dahil nasa investment fund siya and i have to complete lahat ng show money ko in 8 days.
    JULY 15 2013 = emailed embassy na kung pwede ilipat ko ung pera ko sa investment fund sa eastwest bank na sabi nila pwede daw ung east west ko
    JULY 22 2013 = nag reply na ang embassy about my funds then they told me n kailangan ng mga certificate galing sa bank n ung funds ko ay nailipat ko tlaga sa eastwest from BDO then they ask for an extension letter galing sa school ;)
    JULY 24 2013 = passed my new certificates from the bank na ang show money ko na investment fund ko from bdo ay nilipat ko sa eastwest ( wait na lang ako ng letter from school )
    JULY 25 2013 = recieved my extension letter from my school until aug 2 then if d pa din lumabas ang visa ko within next week
    next intake na akk w/c is aug 22 then na email ko na sa embassy today ung extension letter ko
    JULY 22 2013 = recieved an email from the embassy na natangap na nila ung additional docs ko
    AUG 1 2013 = nag email nmn sila na d pa nila n rereceive and documents ko 3 bes ko n un sa kanila ni send !!!!!!!
    AUG 13 2013 =hard copy na ng bagong COE ang pinasa ko sa piasi
    d na ako umabot sa first intake so na mive ang intake ko ng aug 26
    AUG 14 2013 = nagtxt na ang embassy sa akin na natanggap ma nila ang bagong COE ko
    AUG 16 2013 = got email na VISA GRANT NA
    pray to God with all your heart

• ten2sixten2six Sydney
    @muffin_jam IDP is free. AMS is free din. You can go to their respective offices to inquire. I think they make money from the universities. 500k is for 1 sem tuition plus OSHC for 2 persons (me and my wife).

My OZ Journey

573 Student Visa - Master of Health Science
    May 2013 - IELTS
    June 2013 - Application, enrolment to UWS
    July 2013 - Application lodged thru AMS
    Sep 2013 - Medical examinations at NHSI
    Oct 2013 - 573 Visa grant!

189 Independent Skilled - Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Aug 2013 - Applied for assessment (AIMS)
    Sep 2013 - Positive assessment - Med. Lab. Technician
    Mar 2014 - AIMS examination for Med. Lab. Scientist
    23 Apr 2014 - IELTS result (R-8.5, L-9.0, W-7.0, S-8.5)
    02 May 2014 - EOI submitted (65 pts)
    14 May 2014 - Application lodged
    13 Jun 2014 - CO allocated (Adelaide GSM Team 23)
    17 Jun 2014 - Medical examination
    22 Jul 2014 - Visa grant!

Thank you to the One above.

• limelightlimelight Singapore
    Hi Cheers, everyone,

Ask ko po sana if:

pwede akong magstudent visa kahit di ko natapos ang last sem ko in Business Management here sa pinas?

@tenseako yeah! Congrats in advance!!! Sana ako din may visa grant na soon!

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice thank you! nako sana naman grant talaga. hehe

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    Omg! Yan na yan! Approved yan! Congrats in advance and think positive. :)
  • acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @acelechi15 yep sa [email protected] then ibigay mo ung HAP ID mo. :)
    Wait HAP ID dapat? I send them the IRIS and file number. Pwede na ba yun o resend ko email ko?
    Thanks!
    @acelechi15 yep sa [email protected] then ibigay mo ung HAP ID mo. :)
    Wait HAP ID dapat? I send them the IRIS and file number. Pwede na ba yun o resend ko email ko?
    Thanks!
    file num is the same with HAP ID, H****** :)
    Omg! Yan na yan! Approved yan! Congrats in advance and think positive. :)
    sana nga approve talaga. hehe. thank you! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@limelight Yes you can. As long as you have been qualified to a University and be able to provide the embassy your CoE.

Subclass 573 - SVP

15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

Thanks God! I just got my Visa Grant, just now! My wait is finally over.

@all, Thanks to everyone who had help me and I'll pray that you'll be able to receive your grant letters too, soon.

Subclass 573 - SVP

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @lightsaber07 Congrats

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

@lightsaber07 congrats! sana ako na susunod! :D

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne