Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @nikkilapan naloka ako sa napagdaanan mo sa visa mo grabe. alam mo kinukwento ko ito sa mama ko, waaah nakakaloka.

congrats @lightsaber07

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    @tenseako Susunod na din yan sayo. Good Luck!

@All, Thank you very much. I'll pray for everyone that sana hindi magka-problema mga visa niyo and mareceive niyo mga grant niyo agad. Just pray everyone. :) God Bless.

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @lightsaber07 congrats!!! Sana kami n din susunod!

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @lightsaber07 - Congrats po!

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• Rhina13Rhina13 Melbourne
    @i_am_ybba somewhere here sa north ako nakatira house ng sister ko. Madali maghanap pero depende kasi sa schedule ng class mo dito.
  • acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @tenseako Susunod na din yan sayo. Good Luck!

@All, Thank you very much. I'll pray for everyone that sana hindi magka-problema mga visa niyo and mareceive niyo mga grant niyo agad. Just pray everyone. :) God Bless.
    Congratulations sainyo ni
    Nikki Lapan!!! :)
  • iheartoziheartoz Sydney
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @lightsaber07 wow congrats sunod sunod na lahat

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Sana naman dumating na rin ang sa iba pa at ang sa akin!!! ;)
  • nikkilapannikkilapan Melbourne
    MGA KAPATID NA ABANGERS.....

SA HABA HABA NG PINAG DAANAN KO...

NAGSARA ANG SCHOOL...

D PWEDE ANG SHOW MONEY....

D NATANGGAP ANG ADDITIONAL DOCS...

SA DAMI NG PAG IYAK KO AT
    PAG LUHOD KO SA BACLARAN...QUIAPO...SANTO NINO CHURCH..

SA BAWAT EMAIL AT TAWAG KO SA EMABASSY..

SA HALOS 8 MONTHS NA ININTAY KO

SA WAKAS

VISA GRANT NA PO AKO!!!

rTIWALA LANG MGA KAPATID.. dasal at PUSO!!

TEAM ABANGERS

SUBCLASS 572 JULY 22 INTAKE HOLMES INSTITUTE MELBOURNE

feb 5 13 to march 5 2013= review for ielts
    march 9 2013 = ielts exam
    march 13 13 = pass application form to carrick educ in brisbane
    march 18 13 = got the offer letter from carrick
    march 22 13 = pass the ielts exam yeheey!
    april 15 13= paid my tuition fees to carrick
    april 16 13= got my COE from carrick brisbane
    april 29 13= lodge application PIASi
    april 30 13= got msg from embassy for medical request
    may 2 13= medical at nationwide
    may 4 13= medical uploaded (according to nationwide)pero d pa ako na ka tanggap ng msg from EMbassy
    may 30 13 = got a letter na magsasara ung skul na pinag erolan ko!!!! (tiwala lng kay GOD)
    june 10 13 = naka hanap na ng bagong skul then bayad na din tuition wait ko n lng ang COE then sabi ng embassy email ko na lng sa kanila ang bagong COE ko ;)
    june 13 13 = sent new COE sa embassy
    june 20 13 = got my CO then request na for additioanal documents they called me sa fone.
    JUNE 20 2013 = PASSED MY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TRU EMAIL
    JULY 10 2013 = embassy emails me na d pwede ung show money ko na 1.3 m dahil nasa investment fund siya and i have to complete lahat ng show money ko in 8 days.
    JULY 15 2013 = emailed embassy na kung pwede ilipat ko ung pera ko sa investment fund sa eastwest bank na sabi nila pwede daw ung east west ko
    JULY 22 2013 = nag reply na ang embassy about my funds then they told me n kailangan ng mga certificate galing sa bank n ung funds ko ay nailipat ko tlaga sa eastwest from BDO then they ask for an extension letter galing sa school ;)
    JULY 24 2013 = passed my new certificates from the bank na ang show money ko na investment fund ko from bdo ay nilipat ko sa eastwest ( wait na lang ako ng letter from school )
    JULY 25 2013 = recieved my extension letter from my school until aug 2 then if d pa din lumabas ang visa ko within next week
    next intake na akk w/c is aug 22 then na email ko na sa embassy today ung extension letter ko
    JULY 22 2013 = recieved an email from the embassy na natangap na nila ung additional docs ko
    AUG 1 2013 = nag email nmn sila na d pa nila n rereceive and documents ko 3 bes ko n un sa kanila ni send !!!!!!!
    AUG 13 2013 =hard copy na ng bagong COE ang pinasa ko sa piasi
    d na ako umabot sa first intake so na mive ang intake ko ng aug 26
    AUG 14 2013 = nagtxt na ang embassy sa akin na natanggap ma nila ang bagong COE ko
    AUG 16 2013 = got email na VISA GRANT NA
    pray to God with all your heart

@bbgirl VISA GRANT NA PO AKO...

grabe nga minsan talaga kung walang tiwala kay God bibigay emotionally

nong sabi ko kay God na kayo na po ang BAHALA sa akin ayun na ito na binigay na nga

TEAM ABANGERS

may 4 13= medical uploaded (according to nationwide)pero d pa ako na ka tanggap ng msg from EMbassy
    may 30 13 = got a letter na magsasara ung skul na pinag erolan ko!!!! (tiwala lng kay GOD)
    june 10 13 = naka hanap na ng bagong skul then bayad na din tuition wait ko n lng ang COE then sabi ng embassy email ko na lng sa kanila ang bagong COE ko ;)
    june 20 13 = got my CO then request na for additioanal documents they called me sa fone.
    JULY 10 2013 = embassy emails me na d pwede ung show money ko na 1.3 m dahil nasa investment fund siya and i have to complete lahat ng show money ko in 8 days.
    JULY 15 2013 = emailed embassy na kung pwede ilipat ko ung pera ko sa investment fund sa eastwest bank na sabi nila pwede daw ung east west ko
    JULY 22 2013 = nag reply na ang embassy about my funds then they told me n kailangan ng mga certificate galing sa bank n ung funds ko ay nailipat ko tlaga sa eastwest from BDO then they ask for an extension letter galing sa school ;)
    JULY 24 2013 = passed my new certificates from the bank na ang show money ko na investment fund ko from bdo ay nilipat ko sa eastwest ( wait na lang ako ng letter from school )
    JULY 25 2013 = recieved my extension letter from my school until aug 2 then if d pa din lumabas ang visa ko within next week
    next intake na akk w/c is aug 22 then na email ko na sa embassy today ung extension letter ko
    JULY 22 2013 = recieved an email from the embassy na natangap na nila ung additional docs ko
    AUG 1 2013 = nag email nmn sila na d pa nila n rereceive and documents ko 3 bes ko n un sa kanila ni send !!!!!!!
    AUG 14 2013 = nagtxt na ang embassy sa akin na natanggap ma nila ang bagong COE ko

@nikkilapan Congratulations! Sabay pa tayo today.
    @All, Thank you very much. I'll pray for you guys waiting.

Subclass 573 - SVP

15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

@nikkilapan congrats!

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @nikkilapan congrats!!! :D

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@chill_ice salamat po

TEAM ABANGERS

@tenseako salamatpo

TEAM ABANGERS

edited August 2013
    One-Way Ticket lang po ba ung kukunin?

Subclass 573 - SVP

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @lightsaber07 @nikkilapan Wow congrats. @tenseako ikaw na susunod, tapos ako hahahahha tapos yung iba. Tapos lahat tayo masaya. @lightsaber07 yung iba yun lang binook one way lang, nanay ko kasi ayaw pumayag two way daw tpos i rebook ko na lang yung pabalik. Haist ewan ko , dating muna visa bago ko problemahin yan

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @nikkilapan congrats po
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @nikkilapan sis alam mo di kita kilala!!! pero masayang masaya kami ng mom in law ko for you promise. nakasubaybay kasi kami sa mga ano pang mapapagdaaanan mo kaya extra careful kami sa pagsusubmit ng visa application namin. oo tama tiwala lang kay God. May reason para i hold ka ng 8 months bago mo makuha yang visa mo. Hindi talaga natin hawak eh, si Lord pa ren ang mananaig. Nako sis, ang saya ko today! dahil dyan magluluto ako ng spaghetti!!! :D :D :D

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

waaaah! may nagtext sa kn. "we are pleased to inform you that your passport/documents have been dispatched to the courier for delivery to you in a few days..."

grant na sana to, PLEASE!!!!

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @nikkilapan - Congrats po! Very inspiring visa Journey :)
    @acelechi15- Darating na din ung sayo nyan :) Panalangin lang :)

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @nikkilapan @lightsaber07 @tenseako congratulations on your visa grant, your stories keep us holding on and keeping the faith. God bless you on your journey as well as everyone of us here still waiting for our fate :) God is indeed very good! To God be the glory!

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

edited August 2013
    @laquips di pa ko grant.. but how i wish to know now kung grant talaga sya. sunday pa bukas. nkakamatay naman sa tense to. :'( pero thank you ha..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @tenseako naku sis hnd nman siguro sila gagamit ng "we are pleased..." kung hindi positive yan dba.. claim it! and imbis na matense ka pa til monday, magthanksgiving ka na! :) hindi mo ba pwede iverify with idp if may information sila abt it kung grant na nga?

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

@tenseako congrats!!! Ako wala pa din update! Kakaloka na!

until now... waiting...

@laquips thank you sa pamapalakas ng loob! :D tumawag ako sa idp.. sabi ni joana.. "oh.. e di yun na.. pero ichecheck pa muna namin yung package tas tatawagan kita ngayon kung makuha namin today, or monday kung monday sya dumating" haha! mahilig lang siguro ko ma-tense. nyahaha!

@chill_ice antay ka na lang ng konti pa.. malapit na din yan! :D

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    Hi...im a newbie here but i have read several of the posts..i can feel how hard and exciting waiting for the long wait visa....i just want to share my experience and i hope can find same status of he application...my agent lodged my visa last July 302013 and we were able to recwive the acknolwedgement of the embassy on august 6,2013...a day after i was advised by the embassy for medical assessmemt..then i had my med exam last August 12,2013..how many days it isnusually being uploaded by nationwide?
    @laquips thank you sa pamapalakas ng loob! :D tumawag ako sa idp.. sabi ni joana.. "oh.. e di yun na.. pero ichecheck pa muna namin yung package tas tatawagan kita ngayon kung makuha namin today, or monday kung monday sya dumating" haha! mahilig lang siguro ko ma-tense. nyahaha!

@chill_ice antay ka na lang ng konti pa.. malapit na din yan! :D
    Sana nga maconfirm mo na by monday but since sabi naman ni ms. Joana eh yun na yun! So ibig sabihan granted yan! :) sana ako rin huhuhuhu!!!
    @Siopao23, Oh... Kaka book ko lang kasi ng flight na One-way. But I'll try to verify to IDP.

@tenseako, Congratulations! That's a grant. Baka sabay pa tayo kukuha ng papers natin from IDP on Monday.

@laqiips, Thanks! May God Bless you too.

@acelechi15, susunod na din yan. Pray lang ng pray.

Subclass 573 - SVP