Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @acelechi15

siya b sponsor mo

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @kulay17 if i may ask, ano po course ninyo and what school?
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    Pray, hope and don't worry------ St. Pio

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@kulay17 what's your reason ba for taking the course under 572? is it possible kaya na magchange ka na lang into a bachelor's degree then choose a school na eligible sa SVP?
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    Hi all, ask ko lang po yung copy ng passport niyo, all pages ba? o harap lang? :)

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@bbgirl yung info page lang.
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Sino ang bagong grant natin today?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@iheartoz sis paano malalaman yung mga recent travels mo? vineverify ba nila yun? How about my previous tourist visas?

VISA GRANT dumating ka na sa mga taong nagaantay dito sa pinoyau! :)

Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@bbgirl di na siguro necessary. they don't need the info of your travels na siguro. photo page lang kasi talaga hinihingi nila e.
  • dummydecoydummydecoy San Pablo City
    Comrades, need help writing Statement of purpose. Any tips?
    @iheartoz salamat! mukhang readyng ready nako maglodge! YIPEEEEEEEEE~

@bbgirl good luck! welcome sa club ng mga waiting for grants. hehe.
  • trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    Wala po bang grants today?
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    Happy weekend to all of you guys... May the Lord God bless us all and grant us with serenity and may give unto us what our hearts desire.

God speed!

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Happy weekend to all of you guys... May the Lord God bless us all and grant us with serenity and may give unto us what our hearts desire.

God speed!
    AMEN AMEN.....God is good.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• BornBorn Mandaluyong
    How do you lodge your application? Online or via courier? How do you send out the required documents?
  • toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    @toeberries123 congrats .

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@PampangasBest oo nga God bless everyone

@toeberries123

hm u binyad sa mara. u tita ng partner ko magsponsor kung may available funds sila sa bank kung wla wait k nlng u sa mother ko
    I think around AU$1000 ang binayad sa MARA agent.
    VISA GRANT. THANK YOU LORD. :)

congrats! =)
  • jhoneyjhoney Mandaluyong
    hello po! Happy Saturday! :)
    mag start pa lang po ako mag apply ng student visa, hopefully, Lord's willing makahabol ako for sa Deakin ng first intake sa Feb.
    ask ko lang po, anu po ba pinag kaiba nung subclass 572 sa 573? totoo po bang hindi na kelangan ng proof of funds ang subclass 573?
    kasi i want to take the Bachelor of Nursing course. kaso hindi ko din sure kung makakapasok ako sa deakin kasi 6.5 lang OBS ko sa ielts tapos yung Reading ko 5.5 lang :(
    sa tingin nyo po ba maaaccept pa ako sa Deakin?
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    hello po! Happy Saturday! :)
    mag start pa lang po ako mag apply ng student visa, hopefully, Lord's willing makahabol ako for sa Deakin ng first intake sa Feb.
    ask ko lang po, anu po ba pinag kaiba nung subclass 572 sa 573? totoo po bang hindi na kelangan ng proof of funds ang subclass 573?
    kasi i want to take the Bachelor of Nursing course. kaso hindi ko din sure kung makakapasok ako sa deakin kasi 6.5 lang OBS ko sa ielts tapos yung Reading ko 5.5 lang :(
    sa tingin nyo po ba maaaccept pa ako sa Deakin?
    Hi Jhoney,

ang 572 visa is for TAFE and vocational courses then ang 573 visa ay para sa bachelor's at masters at saka sa isang university ka mag aaral hindi sa Tafe.....if gusto mo mag apply later on ng pr qualify ka kung ang visa mo is 573.....try to check other schools aside from Deakin marami naman schools dito sa melbourne....ang Pinas naman ay kasali sa treamlined visa processing and if yong institution mo ay nasa list ng mga institutions dito sa australia na qualify sa streamlined visa processing then mas maganda at medyo mapabilis ang process mo (though it is still a case to case basis depende at times sa CO mo)....good luck bro....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@danyan2001us
    thank you so much po sa reply, by the way im a girl po, ehe.. ^_^
    mas preferred ko nga po sana ng bachelor's degree..

may i know po kung saang subclass yung hindi kelangan ng proof of funds.
  • caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @jhoney subclass 573 un hndi need ng proof of funds. Kng bs nursing take mo st sa deakin un school under streamlined visa processing un kya no need proof of funds
    @caiomhe10, thank you so much sa reply din ha..
    actually, nung nag pa consult po ako sa IDP, sabi nga po sa subclass 573 daw po ako, nagulat lang ako sabi nung consultant na hindi na nga kelangan ng proof of funds, eh sa pagbaback read ko po dito halos sabi nila may proof of funds kaya nga po bago ako nag pa consult sa idp, nagpeprepare na po ako kagad nung proof of funds, hehehe..

kaso problem ko po hindi umabot yung ielts ko, OBS lang ng 6.5 tapos 5.5 lang ang reading ko. pinagpipilian ko po sana ang Deakin, La Trobe and Monash kasi lapit lang sa house ng uncle ko sa melbourne. sa tingin nyo po ba ma aaccept ako ng school kahit ganun lang yung result ng ielts ko, balak kong kunin naman yung english program nila prior yung bachelors..
  • dftdft Davao City
    @jhoney
    @caiomhe10
    pag nagkataon classmates tau sa feb 2014 intake sa deakin. alam yan ni @caiomhe10 hehe @jhoney ok lng kahit d ka nakakuha ng 7 sa ielts bbgyan ka nmn offer sa BN 1 year plus english course (mas mahal nga lang) like me un nga lang klangan mu pa dn ng flat 7 after grad para sa registration sa aphra. if i were you kung merun ka pa nmn time ulitin mu nlng ielts mu para mas makatipid ng konti para d mu na din aalalahanin dun

Feb 16, 2013 - Acad IELTS @ BC Doha
    Feb 28, 2013 - got results
    June 4, 2013 - Applied to Deakin Univ. (BN 1 year conversion)
    Aug 9, 2013 - Offer @ Deakin Feb 2014 intake

@dft, thanks so much sa reply din ha.. :)

kaso gusto na kasi ng uncle ko na mag punta na ako kagad melbourne. im targeting nga na makapag english course na kagad ako hopefully yung last intake this year. sa tingin nyo po ba kung this september ako mag start ng application, makakahabol pa ako i think november english program na last intake?

ikaw @caiomhe10 and @dft, kelan ang start ng english course nyo sa deakin? baka kasi sa deakin na rin ako, gusto ko na rin sana kasi makapag start ng bachelors ko sa feb intake sana kasi eh
  • BornBorn Mandaluyong
    How do you lodge your application? Online or via courier? How do you send out the required documents?
    Unfortunately, nobody answered my query yet.

hi @born!

did you apply ba on your own lang? or do you have an agent in applying?