Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @Siopao23 along san miguel ave...wala pa daw...dhil daw po siguro sa baha sa mga dadaanan...basta daw po passable pwede kng hindi bukas na daw un.
    I see. Sige pray lang tayo

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• ms2189ms2189 Mandaluyong
    Hi guys! Ask ko lang ano mga needed documents kapag employee ang sponsor? im trying to list down and ito palang:

COE
    PAYSLIP (guys ilang months kaya dapat?)
    bank certificate
    bank statement (3 mos)
    statutory letter of financial support

guys please tell me kung may suggestion kayo at kung ano pa ang kulang.
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    @ms2189 COE with indicated salary and bank statement, tapos affidavit of support lang sakin

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @ms2189 in my case ung brother wala na payslips pero ok na din siguro yan...ung sa kuya ko kasi ung coe nya nilagay na ung position nya.,kng kelan siya start sa company and ung monthly salary nya..di na ako hinanapan ng payslips.pero ok na din yan..ang impt lang you have to establish na you have access sa funds.
  • dawn14dawn14 Mandaluyong
    @trinketz_07 hi just wanna ask what visa ung sayo are u a level3 assessment? :) thanks!
    @dawn14 yes 572 po automatic level 3 po un...
  • markier87markier87 Perth
    Hi!

I am currently a Business Ad major here in the Philippines but before that I worked in a hotel for 2 years. I am planning to enter OZ via a student visa. I'm planning to take VET courses and my problem really is the "show money" or the money that you should have in your name that will convince them of your capacity to survive in OZ. I am hoping for your help guys.

Any serious advice about my query will be highly appreciated. :)

Thanks! :)

Student Visa - Subclass 574 (SVP) with De Facto Partner
    Temporary Grad Visa - Subclass 485 with De Facto Partner
    Skilled - Permanent - Subclass 189/190 with De Facto Partner
    Australian Citizienship

May 17, 2014 - IELTS Exam (Acad) (L, R, W, S)
    May 30, 2014 - IELTS Results (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-7.5) O- 8.0
    June 27, 2014 - Medicals at NHSI
    July 21, 2014 - Lodged at VFS Cebu
    July 22, 2014 - Received acknowledgment from Embassy
    July 23, 2014 - VISA GRANTED!
    July 30, 2014 - IED in Perth

June 24, 2016 - Submitted WA OQU Assessment
    June 27, 2016 - Received WA OQU Assessment Results - Positive!
    Jan-Apr 2017 - Gather docs for Skills Assessment
    May 10, 2017 - Submitted VETASSESS Application (Online) CHEMIST - 234211
    May 17, 2017 - Got a call from VETASSESS for add'l docs
    May 18, 2017 - Submitted add'l docs requested
    May 26, 2017 - VETASSESS Results - POSITIVE (Chemist)
    Sept 27, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - S
    Sept 30, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - L,R,W
    Oct. 13, 2017 - IELTS Results - (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-9.0) Overall: 8.0

Jan 24, 2019 - Lodged visa 485 (Post-Study Work Stream)
    Feb 01, 2019 - Visa 485 Medicals Done
    Mar 11, 2019 - EOI submitted for subclass 189 (85 pts) and 190 (90 pts)
    Mar 26, 2019 - CO requested docs (visa 485), Updated EOI - (95 pts)
    Apr 08, 2019 - CO requested additional docs (visa 485)
    Apr 11, 2019 - ITA received (visa 189)
    May 09, 2019 - Client Feedback sent (105 days since lodging 485)
    May 14, 2019 - Visa SC 485 refusal - SAD DAY
    May 17, 2019 - AAT appeal lodged online
    June 4, 2019 - Visa SC 189 lodged offshore, AAT appeal dropped
    June 12, 2019 - VA Blood test (medicals done)
    Jan 31, 2020 - SC 189 GRANTED (Direct)
    Feb 11, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for partner)
    Feb 12, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for me) - STILL WAITING
    Mar 25, 2021 - Interview and Test (partner)
    Apr 23, 2021 - Approved (partner)
    TBA - Pledging ceremony (partner)

"To God be the Glory"

@trinketz_07 cool just wanna know how long ung processing ng visa mo? Cause ur just waiting nlng for ur papers right from the embassy? :)
    Hi!

I am currently a Business Ad major here in the Philippines but before that I worked in a hotel for 2 years. I am planning to enter OZ via a student visa. I'm planning to take VET courses and my problem really is the "show money" or the money that you should have in your name that will convince them of your capacity to survive in OZ. I am hoping for your help guys.

Any serious advice about my query will be highly appreciated. :)

Thanks! :)
    Okay sya pag nasa name mo yung pera otherwise pwede ka maghanap ng sponsor

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@dawn14 hi po...we lodged my application last July30,the embassy acknowledged it Aug 6,Aug 7 I was advised for medical exams,Aug 12 had med with NAtionwide,Aug15 med uploaded....i received txt message from the embassy that my docs have been dispatched to the courier last Saturday at 9:17am...so until now wait pa ako nung docs...i dont know if its a grant..hoping for it...
    @markier87 you could have your relatives to sponsor you...mas maganda un..kasi pag iba mahirap daw iconvince ang embassy that they will really support you...mas maganda,parents mo,bro or sis mo,auntie or uncle mo para maconvince mo sila.
    Good morning. God bless everyone

Good morning. God bless everyone

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @Siopao23 - parang may premonition ako... may magtetext sayo ngayon regarding documents on the courier chuva... :)

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@trinketz_07 it's a GRANT!!! :) hehe thanks for the info hope mine also gets processed fast :)
    @dawn14 hopefully po....just keep praying..:)
  • TinerBebiTinerBebi Singapore
    Good morning…Pede po magtanong…ung payment po ba sa tuition fee kasama sa computation ng evidence of funds?
    Magbabayad na kasi me ng TF kaso pag nagbayad kme ng TF, bababa ung savings nmin sa bank…apektado show money kumbaga…not unless kasama nmn sa computation ng evidence of funds ung binayad nmin sa TF…thank you!

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    Primary applicant: husband + wife

Nov 29, 2013 - IELTS (L-7.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-6.5 OBS-7.0)
    June 18, 2014 – CDR sent to EA via DHL Singapore
    June 20, 2014 – Payment acknowledgement from EA
    Oct. 13, 2014 - EA Assessment Positive Results (thank you Lord!!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." – Ecclesiastes 3:11

@TinerBebi yes kasama po siya,tuition fee,cost of living and plane tickets..
    @trinketz_07 thanks...pati ung OSHC? Sayang din kasi un nasa more or less 100k din (for couple)....

Guys I emailed DIAC this morning and asked for the status,and appreciated they replied back asap...They already finalized the decision of my application daw last September 19...the decision was dispatched to the courier na nga raw...unfortunately,wala pa din..why is this courier is delaying my docs....omg!
  • iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @TinerBebi pag nabawasan ng pambayad sa TF at OSHC, bababa ba kayo sa required fund? i don't think kasi na they will include yung naibayad mo na sa pag-add up ng funds. what they see from the bank statements, yun ang basis nila.
    @iheartoz pag nabawasan ng pambayad sa TF at OSHC, bababa ba kayo sa required fund? i don't think kasi na they will include yung naibayad mo na sa pag-add up ng funds. what they see from the bank statements, yun ang basis nila.

sbe kasi ng agent ko, kasama daw sa computation ng evidence of funds ung pinambayad naming ng TF…kasi for the past few days, naghahagilap kami ng credit card na may ganung kalaking credit limit pero wala talaga kme makita…reason why we want to pay the TF via cc kasi nga mababawasan ung money nmin sa bank which we will also use for the show money. Then my agent said, don’t worry kasi kasama nga daw sa computation. So wanted to confirm with you guys here kung may naka-experience na ba na isinama ninyo sa computation ng evidence of funds ung pinambayad sa TF…

and yes, bababa na kme sa required show money pag binayaran na nmin ung TF… kaya half-hearted tlg kme ngaun…

Ano ba kasing courier yan???????grabr naman sila....nakakaloka kaya magantay..
    @TinerBebi basis for computing the required fund, yes, kasama ang TF and OSHC. pero basis lang yun. if pagbabasehan ko naman experiences ng iba dito, yung figure na nirequire sa kanila, yun talaga ang hinahabol nila. they do not deduct yung mga nagastos na nila. pagkakaalam ko lang ha.
    @trinketz_07 wala bang binigay na tracking number?
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    edited September 2013
    @TinerBebi my take on the situation is as long as the bank statements would still show the needed financial capacity. After printing the bank statements and in have them included on your visa lodgement, you can technically use the money.

DIAC won't have access to your funds or would have any rights to inquire with financial institution. On the other hand, it is better to spend an amount that you can easily recover if worst comes to worst and DIAC would ask updated bank docs (which seldom happens)

iheartoz is actually right that they don't care of what you spent for enrollment and health insurances.

My 2 cents.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@Pampangasbest @TinerBebi just to share,better kng di magagalaw tlga ang showmoney..at is...ok madagadagan wag lang mabawasa...kasi pag humingi ng updates statements ang embassy prob un..in my case they asked..we submitted my kuya's april,may and june statements...kasi july kami naglodged..last august nagpa update ang embassy ng July statements ng kuya..so better wag nalang magalaw kasi diba nga sila ang magaapprove and better lets go up to their standards nalang para sure..seldom tlga hinihingi updated.statements what if humingi..just like my case...ponds to ponder lang.
    @PampangasBest Thanks lalabas na ang grant

@trinketz_07 Ano na sinabi ng mara mo?

@siopao23 wala pa nga daw po sakanila ung galing sa courier dapat daw po may magttxt na padating na parcel from them...tatawagan po ako once nadeliver na..

Kakaiba nga po sakn dba?ung iba ang nagdeselay si global health,or mga co's mismo saken naman si courier grabe nakakainis po tlga...i cannot move on kasi mayinaantay pa sa courier...from embassy may desiayon na po skn last sept 19 pa..nadispatch po siguro ng friday kaya nagtxt sken ang embassy ng saturday..grabe til now wala pa din.