Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filling up SkillSelect Work Experience "Date To" field for current employer

jasonxviijasonxvii PhilippinesPosts: 10Member
edited September 2018 in Working and skilled visas
Hello! I'm applying for 189 visa, and already submitted my EOI earlier. But I'm not sure if I filled my work experience correctly.

I have an ACS assessment dated March 2017. The assessment says that only employment after May 2010 is credited. So on the date of assessment I have 6 years and 10 months of experience, which makes me eligible for 10 visa pts(5-7 yrs bracket).

Today, I submitted my EOI. In the "Employment History" section it says,

"For current employment, the 'end date' field should be left blank. SkillSelect will continue to tally periods of employment from the date of EOI submission to the date of of invitation to apply".

I'm currently still with same employer that was included in my ACS. Leaving the "end date" field blank gives me 8 years of work experience which moves me to the next bracket with 15 visa pts.

Question is, was it correct to leave the "end date" blank? Even though there was an end date(which was the date of assessment) for my current employer in my ACS assessment.
Wouldn't it be a case of over claiming?

Hoping for advice. Thanks!