Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Desperate to work in AU

anncabaniganncabanig PhilippinesPosts: 9Member
anncabanig
Desperate to work in AU but my experience is only as a dental nurse assistant here in Saudi and not credited for bridging program.,aside from that if I will go bridging course I have no enough money. I don't know what to do but I really want to work in AU... Im so hopeless na pero nagpepray pdin aq kay God. Hnd q Alam qng anung ggwin qng way, ang hirap NG wlang enough n Pera. Nakakalungkot....

Comments

• magueromaguero Adelaide
    @anncabanig Hindi ako familiar sa migration requirements ng nurse pero kung ang problema ay kulang sa years of experience na required for your occupation and yung pera para sa migration expenses, hindi ka ba pwedeng lumipat ng trabaho dun sa makakadagdag sa years of experience na icoconsider ng assessing body mo? At the same time makakapag-ipon ka rin for your migration expenses.
  • anncabaniganncabanig Philippines
    @maguero nagaapply po aq s Ibang country po pero rejected po aq plgi kapag nlman nila experience q lng is as a dental nurse assistant lng po.. Then matanggap lng po nila aq pero as nurse assistant lng po s Sweden po and need q p magaral NG language nila at hnd aq mare registered as a nurse dun po kpg hnd po aq nkpsa sa language C2 yata po Un...
  • CasseyCassey Melbourne, Australia
    If you want to work in Au as a Nurse you have to study first. There are upcoming changes on the second half of the year and the Bridging program might be abolished. I agree with the post above, if you want to work here in Au, you have to gain the required years of experience first as a Nurse para counted siya for the skills assessment. Kapag may experience ka na as RN, maraming opportunities and countries ang open for you.

Kung kulang yung experience mo, pwede kang magconversion course. However, kahit na grumaduate ka rito as RN kung kulang yung points mo for migration it maybe hard for you to migrate and even harder to get a sponsorship if you lack years of work experience. Employers usually require applicants to at least have 3 years of experience for a sponsorship.

Yung financial aspect is another thing. Hindi maikakaila na mahal talaga rito and since ang pasok mo is student visa, limited lang ang work hours. Kailangan ready ka rin in this aspect. Don’t be disheartened though, keep on trying and applying. Work on your experience and save up until maging ready ka.

June 16, 2013 Arrival in Melbourne (AGED CARE)
    Nov 12, 2014 Changed Visa Subclass (572->573) and Course
    Nov 13, 2014 573 Visa Approved
    Mar 2015 Nursing Conversion Course (Deakin Uni) started
    April 13, 2016 Lodged EOI thru Skill Select
    April 27, 2016 Received invitation to apply for Visa 189 (Nurse)
    May 2, 2016 Lodged application for 189 Visa (Onshore)
    May 11, 2016 CO contacted for Form 80/Medicals of daughter
    June 17, 2016 189 VISA GRANTED Thank you my amazing God :)

Dec14, 2017 Citizenship application
    March 21, 2019 Citizenship Ceremony :)

"Happy is the person who learns to wait as he prays and never loses his patience, for God's time is the best time."

• anncabaniganncabanig Philippines
    @Cassey thanks po mam cassy s pagrereply po, I really appreciated po, plano q po tlga sna n ggmitin ung COE q po n mkukuha dto after 3 yrs working po ang sv skin s hospital po Un ung nkita q s unang contract po, pero ncra lht po NG plan q po nung mlman q as dental assistant lng pla kababagskan q po dto... Cguro nga magesxperience nlng po aq s Pinas