Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Any advice PlanIt hiring?

Comments

• taitaifeichangtaitaifeichang Posts: 5Member

@taitaifeichang said:
    hello new here, kaka receive ko lang email from planIt for exam here is my timeline

29 April - submit the application via referal
    5 May - received my 1 way interview, 2 question lang siya compare a few years ago na 5 question
    10 Aug - received email for exam

so technically kakatapos ko lang ng exam,, meron 25 question compose of Multiple Choice, SQL, Automation and i think yung iba scenario based.

Mahirap yung automation part kasi iba yung tool na gamit namin sa office. so all the best sa lahat and antay lang siguro

hope this post help :)

Just an update taking exam last night naka receive ako ng email today (12 Aug) for interview with 2 senior manager. Any tips for the interview worry ako sa automation part and agile kasi laking waterfall ako at pure manual. Thank you

• Chinee20Chinee20 Posts: 8Member

@taitaifeichang said:

@taitaifeichang said:
    hello new here, kaka receive ko lang email from planIt for exam here is my timeline

29 April - submit the application via referal
    5 May - received my 1 way interview, 2 question lang siya compare a few years ago na 5 question
    10 Aug - received email for exam

so technically kakatapos ko lang ng exam,, meron 25 question compose of Multiple Choice, SQL, Automation and i think yung iba scenario based.

Mahirap yung automation part kasi iba yung tool na gamit namin sa office. so all the best sa lahat and antay lang siguro

hope this post help :)

Just an update taking exam last night naka receive ako ng email today (12 Aug) for interview with 2 senior manager. Any tips for the interview worry ako sa automation part and agile kasi laking waterfall ako at pure manual. Thank you

wow congrats po. interview po will be based sa nakalagay na topic sa email.

sa experience ko po. mabait interviewer ko kaya light and smooth ang discussion. naka smile sila lagi and nakasmile din ako lagi kahit kabadong kabado.

• cheesecake25cheesecake25 Posts: 5Member

Sana may update na soon 🙏

• karamelkaramel Posts: 23Member

Parang ang tagal na nung last update. Baka 6-8 weeks talaga based dun sa last survey na sinend. Sana worth it yung paghihintay natin.

cheesecake25
  • JhMJhM Posts: 6Member

Another batch of JOs today. Good luck to all!

• amidzyamidzy Posts: 38Member

@JhM said:
    Another batch of JOs today. Good luck to all!

May mga nabigyan po ba sa Functional? Or puro Auto/Perf? :)

lucinescylla

ANZSCO 261314 - Software Tester
    Age: 30pts; Working Exp: 10pts; Education: 15pts; No partner: 10pts

Timeline:
    07.11.2019 - Visited Melbourne as tourist; started to think about moving to AU
    05.07.2021 - Assessment via RMA with "good prospect of success"
    05.18.2021 - One on one consultation with an agent

• KimarisKimaris Posts: 3Member

Hello hello.

Just to share my exp here:

Just received the JO Email last Monday and had an in depth discussion on the offer details today (25 Aug) I am waiting for the finalized offer letter that I am geared towards to sign.

Offer was not too bad. Was in the range of what I was expecting to get.

Here's the timeline:
    Apr 30 - Submitted Application / CV

May 23 - Submitted recorded interview (1st)

Jun 7 - Fundamental Exam

Jun 18-21 - Automation Exam (I submitted a completed work but also informed them that I am open for a functional role since I have been doing test management for the past year or so)

Jul 14 - Interview (Fundamental testing)

Jul 20 - Domain Survey

Aug 4 - Location Preference Survey

Aug 23 - Offer (QA Engineer role - based on their description, its like the mix bet. Automation and functional test engineer.

Aug 25 - Offer discussion

My profile:

• OFW based in SG (9 yrs)
    • Working as a test manager for both manual and automation teams
    • Has family (wife and kid) living with me here and intending to bring them over with me to Australia

Hopefully all goes well.

Good luck to everyone!

taitaifeichang
  • auaddictauaddict Posts: 10Member

@Kimaris said:
    Hello hello.

Just received the JO Email last Monday and had an in depth discussion on the offer details today (25 Aug) I am waiting for the finalized offer letter that I am geared towards to sign.

Here's the timeline:

Jun 7 - Fundamental Exam

Jun 18-21 - Automation Exam (I submitted a completed work but also informed them that I am open for a functional role since I have been doing test management for the past year or so)

Jul 20 - Domain Survey

Aug 23 - Offer (QA Engineer role - based on their description, its like the mix bet. Automation and functional test engineer.

My profile:

• Has family (wife and kid) living with me here and intending to bring them over with me to Australia

Hopefully all goes well.

Good luck to everyone!

Did they offer you wfh or not? If yes, uuwi ka ng pinas to wfh?

Hello hello.

Sharing my timeline here:

Just received the JO Email last Monday and had an in depth discussion on the offer details today (25 Aug)

Offer was not too bad. Was in the range of what I expected to get. > @auaddict said:

@Kimaris said:
    Hello hello.

Here's the timeline:

Jun 7 - Fundamental Exam

Jul 20 - Domain Survey

My profile:

Hopefully all goes well.

Good luck to everyone!

Did they offer you wfh or not? If yes, uuwi ka ng pinas to wfh?

No sir, no wfh offered.

cheesecake25
  • taitaifeichangtaitaifeichang Posts: 5Member

@Kimaris said:
    Hello hello.

Here's the timeline:

Jun 7 - Fundamental Exam

Jul 20 - Domain Survey

My profile:

Hopefully all goes well.

Good luck to everyone!

Question, so you need to be in AU after ma settle yung personal stuff mo sa SG, okay ba sila to bring your family right away sa AUS. Thanks

cheesecake25lucinescylla

@taitaifeichang

Yep that's correct.

Actually ang sabi nila is as much as possible inaadvise nila na isama na agad yung family kasi there were cases daw na they brought someone in tapos hindi pa kasama yung family. Then COVID happened; so approaching 2 years na hindi parin nakakalipat yung remaining family members sa AUS.

Based on our discussion yung airfare for the new hire is paid for na ng company then yung dependents nalang yung babayaran niya. Then for the quarantine, paid for na yung for the new hire + 1 dependent. Then you have 1 week there to settle down and look for accomodation, etc. In that 1 week we clarified with them na hindi ka pa required mag report sa work.

Sorry for the late reply. Busy weekend :)

lucinescylla
  • cheesecake25cheesecake25 Posts: 5Member

Happy ber month

• dev_nulldev_null Philippines

Guys may similar company ba to planit testing that considers overseas candidate pero hindi lang testers ang focus for hiring ie software development, agile scrum professional? I really need to get an employer to be able to immigrate to aus or canada

May bagong update ba? Wala na akong nabalitaan mga bagong nakareceive ng JO or 2nd interview.

Ito lang update :/

“ If you haven't heard from Planit yet, don't be concerned! You are still in our talent pool for this process and we will continue to contact people with good news over the next period.”

lucinescyllaNatnat24
  • metalmetal Posts: 11Member

Hi all,

I just got my JO today.. and is schedule to be interviewed by HR next week. anything I should expect? meron na bang may kakilala dito na nakaalis na yung ibang kakilala this year or nag wfh ba muna sila? thanks po sa sasagot!

• daimarudaimaru Posts: 50Member

@metal said:
    Hi all,

I just got my JO today.. and is schedule to be interviewed by HR next week. anything I should expect? meron na bang may kakilala dito na nakaalis na yung ibang kakilala this year or nag wfh ba muna sila? thanks po sa sasagot!

also got mine earlier :smile:

@daimaru said:

@metal said:
    Hi all,

automation din inexam mo?

• daimarudaimaru Posts: 50Member

@metal said:

@daimaru said:

@metal said:
    Hi all,

functional po

lucinescylla
  • staticamstaticam Posts: 4Member

Got my JO na rin last night po :) I took the exam for the Functional role.

Sharing my timeline as well.

May 7 - one way interview
    May 28 - exam invite
    May 30 - took the exam
    June 11 - interview invite
    June 18 - interview with Keith and Chris
    Jun 23/Jul 9/Aug 4 - multiple surveys
    Sept 9 - offer

4 months din po and inabot. Took a while pero need lang po maging patient hehe good luck to sa mga naghihintay pa ng results! :smiley:

Kimarislucinescyllaamidzy
  • emzkieemzkie Posts: 51Member

Hi everyone, paano po kayo nag apply sa Planit testing?
    Curious lang kasi mukhang open ata ang company na to for offshore applicants since marami sa inyu nkareceive ng job offer and I saw a job post in seek and linkedin related to my field of Accounting. But then there is no email address of the HR which I would prefer to send for an application.

Thank you sa sasagot.

• heydelilah12heydelilah12 Posts: 28Member

@metal said:
    Hi all,

Automation ka po?

@heydelilah12 said:

@metal said:
    Hi all,

Automation ka po?

Yung exam ko po, yes. Pero not sure pa po sa position. Sa 14 pa po yung sched ko for hr and culture interview

@daimaru said:

@metal said:

@daimaru said:

@metal said:
    Hi all,

functional po

Ahh nice nice. Congrats!

• testerkunotesterkuno Posts: 13Member

@emzkie said:
    Curious lang kasi mukhang open ata ang company na to for offshore applicants since marami sa inyu nkareceive ng job offer and I saw a job post in seek and linkedin related to my field of Accounting. But then there is no email address of the HR which I would prefer to send for an application.

Thank you sa sasagot.

Usually nagkakaroon po sila ng recruitment drive na focus sa career sa testing, for the other roles po not sure kung papaano

Meron na ba kayo kakilala na nakaalis this year, di na nag wfh?

Meron na ba kayo kakilala na nakaalis this year? Di na nag wfh?

• mgraymgray Posts: 38Member

@metal said:
    Hi all,

Meron na po ba update sa jo details?

• Hunter_08Hunter_08 Adelaide

@metal said:
    Meron na ba kayo kakilala na nakaalis this year? Di na nag wfh?

parang malabo ata kasi close pa ang border ng Au e.

Apr 26, 2013 ACS Result- Suitable
    Feb 21,2013 Submitted ACS online assessment - Software Tester

May 9, 2016 PTE Exam Result L/R/S/W- 71/69/83/72 Passed Thank you Papa Jesus
    Aug 18,2016 ACS Result- Suitable -Software Engineer
    Aug 19, 2016 Lodged EOI for subclass 190
    July 13, 2017 Lodged EOI and Submitted Application for subclass 489
    Aug 12, 2017 ITA Received
    Aug 25,2017 Scheduled Medical Test
    Aug 28, 2017 Medical Cleared(No Action Required)
    Aug 30, 2017 NBI Clearance PH
    Sept 15, 2017 SG COC Fingerprint and Collection
    Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge
    Nov 1, 2017 CO Contact (Requesting to Send PTE Score Report to DIBP which I already did before)

Mar 6, 2018 Visa Grant

Visa 887 Timeline

July 25, 2020 Visa Lodge
    Oct 12, 2020 Visa Grant

Citizenship Timeline
    July 4, 2022 Submitted Citizenship Application
    Dec 21, 2022 Invitation for Exam(Need to reschedule the exam)
    Feb 21, 2023 Citizenship Exam
    April 3, 2023 Received Approval Letter
    June 22, 2023 Citizenship Ceremony

*****Dream big, think positive and Pray to God*****

• heydelilah12heydelilah12 Posts: 28Member

@emzkie said:

Thank you sa sasagot.

Hello, they run a roadshow po yearly (not sure kasi wala ata sila nung 2020 because of pandemic) and yung for this year April nagstart yung application. So that started with referr> @metal said:

@heydelilah12 said:

@metal said:
    Hi all,

Automation ka po?

Yung exam ko po, yes. Pero not sure pa po sa position. Sa 14 pa po yung sched ko for hr and culture interview

oh, pakibalita na lang po if Automation role ung ibibigay. Hehe thank you!