Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Medical Exam Request for Subclass 572

jen11xxjen11xx BrisbanePosts: 26Member
I got a request for my medical exam, tapos sa 2nd page ng request, eto yung nakalagay:

"Before you visit the panel clinic, please also make sure that you complete your medical history information. The department requests that you do this online where possible in help facilitate faster service when you visit the panel clinic. Medical history information must be recorded before your immigration health examinations start, as the panel physician will take this information into account when conducting your medical examination.
You can do this via our website at http://www.eMedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient by entering your personal details and the HAP ID listed above. This will need to be done for each applicant on this application. You will also be asked to consent to using the eMedical system at this time."

Paano yan wala naman akong nareceive na user id at password for my eMedical account. Can I go straight to the clinic with just a copy of this request?

Received acknowledgement - November 11, 2014
Visa GRANT :D - December 18, 2014

Comments

• jen11xxjen11xx Brisbane
    Nevermind, it's all good now :)

Received acknowledgement - November 11, 2014
    Visa GRANT :D - December 18, 2014