Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ECU February 2017 Intake

Hello po.. I'll be in Perth on Jan 2017. Any suggestions on any short term accomodation while we look for a place to stay? I will be with my wife and 3 yr old daughter. If there are any houseshares available din, please let me know.. Thank you!

Comments

• ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    Hi, granted na ba visa mo? I'm also trying to go with husband and daughter
  • nas_barronas_barro cebu
    @ixaxa hello! Yes, our visa was granted last month. We'll be in perth this feb2. Will you be studying in ECU too? :)
  • bluestarbluestar Sydney
    hi @nas_barro what course?
    @bluestar hi! Master in project management. :)
  • ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    @nas_barro hopefully yes, I'm still applying. How did u apply for visa? Di ba mahirap Kasi whole family kayo? Plan ko Dn Kc ksama si hubby at daughter .
    @ixaxa i think we're among the last of the 573s. It was pretty easy for us then coz we didnt have to show some money and we only had to prepare 1 gte for the entire application. Cge lang u guys can do it for sure as long as u have the financial/supporting docs and everything plus a good gte for each applicant. I applied through IDP btw. Its best to get an agent. God bless on ur application. :)
    @bluestar ur from ecu too right? I think ive read somewhere. But i'll be in mt lawley campus. Whats ur course? :)
  • ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    @nas_barro thank u, sorry for asking so many things. Can u give me an advice Kung pano maprrove ang ties to home country? I really appreciate your help
  • ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    @nas_barro sir, how to prove that you have a good GTE?
  • ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    Hi everyone. I wanted to ask help, wala pa Kasi kaming accommodation. We will be flying on 19 na. Please let me know if you know anyone na nagpaprent