Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking fo people to share house rent in CBD

Jovanniramos36Jovanniramos36 MelbournePosts: 47Member
Hi good day po, we are a couple and looking to someone to share house rent, yung appartment po is a 3 bedroom, 2 toilet/bathroom and the rent is 650 per week. So bali half tayo sa rent and split din sa bills. Location is near alfred hospital just 3 to 4 stops from flinders station by tram. So very convinie t po pag sa city ka nag wo.work ma save oras mo.. Pls pm me po of contact me through my mobile number 0498757904 para pag usapan natin.. Thank you po..

Comments

• jamec37jamec37 Philippines
    @Jovanniramos36 ask ko Lang Kung available p rin iyong post mo last October
  • DizeDize Melbourne
    is this still available?
  • Jovanniramos36Jovanniramos36 Melbourne
    Hi sorry guys wla na po ito. Thanks