Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent- Glenelg, Your Own Toilet and Full bath and shower $140 includes all bills

drkipdrkip Posts: 33Member
Hi! Room for rent at Munro St. Glenelg North 5045

It's a double room in a 3 bedroom homette, shared with a nice couple in our mid 30s without children.

You will have your own furnished room and use of own toilet and bath plus use of all living areas.
We have our own ensuite in the master bedroom, so we won't share toilet and bath with you.

Close to bus stop.

Single person only
$140 includes all bills and unlimited internet.

Available NOW

If interested you can sms me - 0401884521. I can send you pictures.

Salamat!!!!

Comments

• champ17champ17 Adelaide
    Hello. Is this still available? Thanks
  • drkipdrkip Posts: 33Member
    Hi yes still available.
  • aamejoradaaamejorada Adelaide
    Hi, pwede po couple?
    we prefer single only to avoid overcrowding.. but i might think about it.. how long do you plan to stay and from when.. only upto double bed can fit in the room.. baka masikipan kayo, hindi siguro kasya ang queen bed.. and its $180 for couple. thanks. pls have a look at the attached pics on my other post.. thanks.
  • aguiagui Adelaide
    Hi! Is this still available po?
    Hi, taken and will be occupied na po this Thursday. goodluck on finding accomodation. :)