Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Position Available: DeskSide Support Analyst

My current company is looking for experience Deskside Support Analyst

Location is in Adelaide CBD, SA

Experience working within a corporate IT department and enterprise Service Desk case management system
Understanding of technical change management principles including testing principles, and separation of production and non-production activities
Experience of PC/desktop/mobile device troubleshooting and reimaging
Understanding and experience of application packaging and deployment
A sound understanding of:
Windows 7, 10 desktop and the Microsoft Application suite, including MS Office 2016, 365.
Windows 2003/2008 networking services including DNS, WINS, and DHCP
Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory services including Group Policy
Anti-virus deployment and troubleshooting and understanding of TCP/IP networking

Permanent Residents/Australian Citizen only must apply
Current Drivers License required

You can forward me your CV and cover letter so I can refer you at [email protected]

27 June 2014 - Touch down Land Down Under

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3