Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Searching for a fully furnished studio or a self contained flat with its own bathroom

rjxrefrjxref CanberraPosts: 4Member
Hi,

My wife and I along with our 3 year old daughter are looking for a flat to stay in, maybe for 6 months or more if all goes well.

We are planning to settle permanently in Canberra a few months from now and I'm searching for a fully furnished studio or a self contained flat with its own bathroom, on a budget of $280 to $350 per week, close to the city center and maximum towards the Belconnen or Bruce Area,

We would actually land in Canberra this coming August 2017, hoping that you could help us out if you have properties for rent during the time we arrive.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
RJ