Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

looking for graphic design and illustration jobs

lhanz23lhanz23 manilaPosts: 48Member
Hi everyone,Im looking for potential employer or referrals. I am a graduate of Bachelor in Media Design. I am currently living in Melbourne, but I am originally from New Zealand (kiwi guy). Im willing to take part time jobs or even apprentice at the moment. You can contact me in this email add : [email protected] . I can provide portfolio upon request. Hope to hear from you. Cheers!! Be Blessed