Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How is your student life going so far in Au?

For those who are currently and used to be students in Australia kindly share your experiences about your student life. Also I would like to ask for tips and diskarte in living in Australia as a student. Thank you so much!

Comments

• diazepamiediazepamie philippines
    Hello @KidBookid! I'm almost done for my 1st sem here in OZ. Im taking up BSN (1.5 yrs) and pretty much maganda naman mga experiences ( except sa tuition fee part HAHA). I can say okay naman dito, and if you are looking forward to stay here indefinitely...you just have to work hard and pass all the subjects!

Are u planning to come here on stud visa as well?

registered nurse nec (254499)

• KidBookidKidBookid Posts: 20Member
    @diazepamie Wow congratulations then and that is good to know. Hopefully, maging maganda din ang magiging ang experience ko. I will be taking up MBA (2 years).
    @KidBookid Yes :) all the best! Ask ko lang san ka papa nag-enrol for your MBA?

@diazepamie I have a question what are your options after you finish nursing? Apply for another visa?
  • annramiloannramilo Singapore
    @diazepamie . After ng study mo sa Au, are you planning to stay there for good? My husband is on student visa right now and planning to work or apply PR after studies,, Do you its possible after the announcement of Au immigration that will tight the 457 approval?
    @diazepamie Sa may Kaplan. Ikaw ba san ka nagenrol?
  • c_l_v_rc_l_v_r Valenzuela
    Hi everyone. Newbie here @KidBookid? Apo ada ka manen idtoy manang @diazepamie? Lol! Nagkakilala kami dito.

In line with your query, so far so good. Taking post grad in nursing in Sydney. Unfortunately aside from the tuition fee (sakit sa bangs ang mahal) I don't like my institution.
    @c_l_v_r Yes, a newbie. Looking forward, mukang mahirap din pala maka secure PR after ng studies. San ung school mo?
    I hope not. Lol! Kelangan lang ng limpak limpak na salapi for you to go on your pathway. IHM
    edited June 2017
    @c_l_v_r I mean the requirements are more stiff now. Kahit saan naman you will always need the money to fund your endeavors.
    Lol! Well I can't tell for now but majority says YES! They are much strict with the requirements and the approval of applications. Precisely for those who wanted to be an immigrant in the future.
    @KidBookid Yes, planning to stay here for good. Im exploring possible visas after my degree

@c_l_v_r I miss you ANTI! how's school?

Anti talaga @diazepamie!? Well doing good so far. I have my assessment due this Friday. Miss you as well
    @c_l_v_r Hahahahahah. Yey. Lapit ka na ba matapos post grad mo? Ka busy mo naman...sem break na a

Naku etong napasukan ko hay baliktad. Lahat ng uni sem break na kami kkapasok lang. Finishing this November. Apo agawid ak manin idyay Manila. Tunno December @diazepamie hehe!
  • lara_xxxlara_xxx PH
    hi @c_l_v_r question man, (nakisali sa thread) nagpapart-time ka sa work? thanks!
    Yep! Allowed nman ng 40 hrs forthright @lara_xxx
  • lara_xxxlara_xxx PH
    hi @c_l_v_r kamusta naman ang earning, sydney ka? how much per hour?
    Sydney. Ok naman nakakabayad ng tuition kahit pano @lara_xxx 25ph