Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

NewBie Here.. Any advice?..

knoxvilleknoxville San FernandoPosts: 16Member
edited July 2013 in Study and Training Visa
im planning to take student visa in australia. i take the ielts exam, my OBS is 6. i have a work experience more than 4 years in hospital.. nurse po ako.. thanks. =)

Comments

• NadineNadine Brisbane
    edited July 2013
    im planning to take student visa in australia. i take the ielts exam, my OBS is 6. i have a work experience more than 4 years in hospital.. nurse po ako.. thanks. =)
    If I'm not mistaken, you will have to apply to AHPRA to do a bridging course, then do the course, apply back to AHPRA for licensure, get hired as a nurse, and then get that employer to sponsor your visa.

I'm not an expert though, so you might want to check this one out. They have discussed at length yung mga options for nurses. :)

http://www.pinoyau.info/discussion/477/what-are-the-options-for-nurses

21 Dec 2012 - 457 lodged
    7 Jan 2013 - medical finalised
    8 Jan 2013 - visa approved

• knoxvilleknoxville San Fernando
    tnx po nadine, pero ask ko lang sna sino po dito ung nag student visa as a aged care course?.. hindi po kc ako pwd sa bridging course eh..