Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

187 visa adding some doc not exist before 457

hi guys just want to know if i add some documents that not exist in my current visa before ..but i have supporting documents now that i not include in my application before ..like i didnt put my cross college because i dont have doc. that time .and now i planning to add it up i already got my diploma .. Question is it maybe could affect to my application now .

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54078)

mars32pes848dlplu836toCathKidplu831bmGipppVaLaVpes478ndanleriharjit23plu567jwpristineuypes500vsHarryephef4sophiec3722hN2initialvelocitypes307fechellai113jasminee991fh3plu865bg
Browse Members

Members Online (19) + Guest (114)

Hunter_08Noodles12alyzzablanasbaikenmoney_engineerZiontanaolqnnicbagkagenuimnlz2023rurumemethegoatQungQuWeiLahsydneyestimatormaryaARO_BernardoalmeraJaztine14kerberos14

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters