Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Bayswater - Eastern suburbs

rayray8rayray8 Posts: 2Member

Hi all! I have two standard-sized rooms for rent in a modern double storey home in Bayswater. The townhouse is furnished with essential furniture and appliances. Rent is AUD 200 per week (needs 2-week advance rent and 4-week bond/deposit to secure room) and includes all bills including water, electricity and unlimited ADSL2 wifi. Family bathroom and kitchen can be shared. Parking is off-street. The property is conveniently close to all amenities: located less than 10 minutes away from Bayswater Train Station and bus stop, 2-min walk to Woolworths, and a 12-min bus ride to Knox Shopping Centre. In addition to Woolworths, Aldi, Coles and some other good stores are within walking distance. The area is also close to Mountain High Shopping Centre which houses the Plus Fitness gym. I am a nice and young professional looking for a mature, tidy and responsible housemate and will consider long term stay (6 months minimum). There will only be a total of 2-3 people occupying the house. Feel free to message me if you have any more queries. Rooms are available in January. Ta.

Comments

• egroj1002egroj1002 Adelaide, SA

Hi, I am looking for a room to rent in Bayswater/Boronia area for 3-6 months. I will be coming from Adelaide to Melbourne between 27th - 30th July.

Kindly let me know if you know someone offering a room for rent.

Thank you.

Assessed (EA): 12 Apr 2017
    EOI: 27 Jun 2017
    ANZSCO: 263311
    Applied for State Nomination: 28 Jun 2017 (SA); 190-SS
    Nominated/Invited: 30 Jun 2017
    Total Pts: 55+5
    Visa Lodged: 27 Jul 2017
    Visa Grant: 10 Aug 2017
    Subclass: 190