Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for agents who can provide jobs in Australia for 4 Civil Engineers (Offshore)

Good Day to anyone reading this!

I am a Male, 27 years old , and currently employed as a Civil Engineer of the Department of Public Works and Highways.

I am writing this letter to you to inquire regarding the skilled migration to Australia. I have currently submitted my EOI last March in 189=70 points, 190=75 points, and 491=85 points. I also had my Skill Assessment through Engineer's Australia, and has been granted in the category of Professional Civil Engineer.

In this regard, I would like to inquire more about the services that you offer. I have an idea of trying to pursue Visa 482 Temporary Skill Shortage - Medium Stream, where the occupation Civil Engineer is also included, but this would require a job offer from an employer in Australia. I am also interested if you also include job recruitment for my occupation in your current services. Also, I have 3 more friends who are Civil Engineers also who have a similar status with the EOI and Engineer's Australia who are also interested in the services that I have inquired about.

I can provide my current Resume and Engineer's Australia grant if needed.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely Yours,

R