Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How do I get the 10 points for visa 189 partner skills

Do my partner need to apply a separate 189 visa?

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@teemer said:

Include him as a dependent and a separate application fee is required. Supporting documents are needed too.

For you to be eligible for the award of 10 points for partner skills, your partner must be an applicant for the same visa subclass and must not be an Australian permanent resident or an Australian citizen. Additionally, you will need to provide evidence that when you were invited to apply for this visa that they:
    -were under 45 years old
    -had competent English
    -had nominated a skilled occupation that is on the same skilled occupation list as your nominated skilled occupation
    -had a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for their nominated skilled occupation, and the assessment wasn’t for a Subclass 485 visa.

teemer
  • teemerteemer Posts: 8Member

@fgs said:

@teemer said:

Include him as a dependent and a separate application fee is required. Supporting documents are needed too.

For you to be eligible for the award of 10 points for partner skills, your partner must be an applicant for the same visa subclass and must not be an Australian permanent resident or an Australian citizen. Additionally, you will need to provide evidence that when you were invited to apply for this visa that they:
    -were under 45 years old
    -had competent English
    -had nominated a skilled occupation that is on the same skilled occupation list as your nominated skilled occupation
    -had a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for their nominated skilled occupation, and the assessment wasn’t for a Subclass 485 visa.

Noted. Thank you very much