Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for Housemate 250/week - CANTERBURY (near Campsie/Marrickville/Dulwich Hill Area)

vickyfvickyf Posts: 1Member

HOUSEMATE WANTED for very large 1-bedroom FOR RENT in Canterbury, Sydney.

Close to Marrickville, Campsie, Dulwich Hill, Hurlstone Park, Ashfield, Croydon.

I am currently renting a very large 2-bedroom unit in Canterbury. The unit is just a 5min walk to buses and Canterbury train station. It is located just 5min train ride to Campsie, Marrickville, Hurlstone Park and Dulwich Hill train stations, and only a 15min train ride to Central Station/Town Hall.

I’m looking for a Housemate to rent the spare bedroom and share this large 2-bedroom unit with me.

FOR RENT:
- Very large unfurnished 1-bedroom, very clean
- Ground-floor with very high ceilings, and original hardwood timber floors
- You will be sharing the large kitchen with new gas oven & stove, large lounge room, large bathroom, and laundry with internal dryer with me
- Non-smoking, no-pets
- Visitor or street parking available
- 15 mins train ride to Central CBD/Town Hall station
- 2 mins walk to train station and buses
- 5 mins walk to Aldi, Woolworths, Priceline Pharmacy, Post office
- 5 mins walk to medical services
- 5 mins walk to schools
- 5 mins walk to restaurants, Canterbury RSL, Canterbury Racecourse Markets
- 5 mins walk to parks and amenities
- $250 per week (includes free internet and water) for either 1 male or 1 female.

AVAILABLE NOW!

Inspections available on Saturdays.

For more details or to arrange an inspection, please call or SMS me directly on 0426 833 522.