Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

medical laboratory scientist exam

Pls, give me a guidance regarding AIMS skill assessment. I have positive skill assessment from AIMS. As a first stage of skill assessment they assessed me as a medical lab technician and invited to sit professional exam. They also mentioned: “the claim made of 10 years work experience equates to work at an appropriately skilled level:
• From……. To ……., Mrs……. was employed as a medical technologist for 10 years.
After passed the professional exam they sent a result letter indicating I have been successful in exam and assessed as suitable for skilled occupations of medical laboratory scientist and medical laboratory technician. ( no anything mentioned about work experience in that letter.)
I received pre-invite for 491 from NSW as medical laboratory scientist. According to your experience, Please let me know, can I claim 10 yrs work experience mentioned in my 1 st stage of skill assessment for medical lab scientist?
I’m waiting for your reply. Please, help me.
Thanks.

Comments

• manan67201manan67201 Posts: 1Member

Did you get information regardin claiming work experience? Im looking for the same answers. Thank you