Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Does home affairs count full work experience differently from ACS?

An agent advised us that the points that the home affairs count towards employment experience differ from the assessed experience from ACS? Is this true? Agent is saying that I can still claim a total of 9 years experience related to my nominated occupation even if my assessed experience total in ACS is 7 years

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited May 2022

They will take into account the skilled work experience and not just experience. acs assessment outcome deducts years in their assessment because they consider those years as the time the applicant spends to acquire the skills needed for the occupation. Those years cannot be considered as skilled experience therefore cannot be claimable for points in EOI.

jdy112233