Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Dependent Visa Application

inna_1002inna_1002 SydneyPosts: 1Member

Hello po! I am new on this site and so delighted this was introduced to me. I do have a quick question and hopefully will get help or assistance. Anyone here who is an Australian Immigration expert please. I just have a question to ask in regards to dependent visa. I just submitted my permanent partner 801 visa application online and I can add dependents. So now, na confuse po ako if I will process immediately the temporary dependent visa for my child and hope it gets approved prior my permanent visa will be approved OR should I wait till I get the permanent visa then process my child after. Thank you po.