Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

US Stock Trading/Investing Platform for Aussies

lelenslelens SydneyPosts: 7Member

Hello Kabayans,

Share ko lang tong platform na ginagamit ko to invest in US stock market.
They are new here in Australia but they've been in the US since 2017. Hindi po ito scam. At naipost na din po ito sa OZbargain.com.au

The good thing about this is if you invest at least 1 AUD, you will get 6 fractional shares that is worth at least 60 USD (could be more - depending sa chance) and if you don't sell the stock that you will receive for 15 days, you will get another 6 fractional share, worth 60 USD (atleast). So in total po, you will get at least 120 USD worth of shares.

Once you register, you can also start referring your friends and both you and your friends will get 12 fractional shares each. I got mostly Tesla shares po and some Amazon stock. My brother has already sold his and got the money too. So it's up to you po if you want to sell the shares straight away or keep it. My recommendation is to keep it as it may be worth way more in the future (long term investing )

It may sound too good to be true, pero try nyo lang po.

https://www.webull.com.au/s/U1yaud998M0U8vkhms

To register, you will need an Aussie mobile (android/ios), ID(passport or aussie driver's license), proof of address (bills, etc). TFN is optional but it is better to provide para diretso sa ATO kung ibenta nyo po yung shares kasi considered sya as Capital Gains.

Help makatulong din po ito sa lahat. :)

Comments

• lelenslelens Sydney

For someone who is skeptical, just want to post this po as a proof. I just asked some of my close friends to register and they did register even though most of them are not into investing stock. And they started sharing to their friends too para din to take advantage of the promo.

Happy investing. 🙌