Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

TRA assessment on work prior obtaining qualification

Greetings everyone. I just like to ask if anybody has an idea if TRA considers work experience obtained prior to obtaining the qualification? In my case, I got a negative outcome 6 years ago (Electrical Engineering Technician) and the reason was that my qualification (2yrs certificate in Electrical Technology) is not comparable to AQF III. Last June I finally graduated as an Electrical Engineer through ETEEAP hence my employment was also not interrupted. I've been working in electrical testing and commissioning as a technician for over 10 years which matches the occupation I'm trying to noninate however my concern now is will TRA considers the work experience I have before obtaining my BS degree or they will only consider the years after I got my degree? Thanks.

312312: Electrical Engineering Technician

05/10/16 - Gathered docs/requirements for TRA Assessment
11/13/17 - PTE-A Examination (L=77/R=86/S=90/W=80)
01/16/17 - TRA MSA Application Received