Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Program Year

hard2handlehard2handle MelbournePosts: 233Member
edited September 2013 in Other Migration Topic
Hi all! does any of you know when a program year starts and when does it end?

I'm just curious because our CO informed us that " there are few places left for our type of visa (496) for this program year 2013 - 2014", so he is unsure if we will still be able to get our visas granted for this program year even after all documentation and medical requirements has been met.

Waiting is so stressful and frustrating, and if only I can have an idea when to expect the start of the next program year... Para din malaman ko na kung kelan ko uumpisahan kulitin si CO. hehehe

TIA!

Comments

• cchamylcchamyl Brisbane
    Hi all! does any of you know when a program year starts and when does it end?

I'm just curious because our CO informed us that " there are few places left for our type of visa (496) for this program year 2013 - 2014", so he is unsure if we will still be able to get our visas granted for this program year even after all documentation and medical requirements has been met.

Waiting is so stressful and frustrating, and if only I can have an idea when to expect the start of the next program year... Para din malaman ko na kung kelan ko uumpisahan kulitin si CO. hehehe

TIA!
    Hello po... for DIAC, their fiscal year starts at every first of july.... i am not sure if this is also their program year... if it is, next program year is on july 2, 2014... hang in there! :)

Skilled Migration (261112 Systems Analyst)

November 20, 2013 - Visa Grant (IED: July 22, 2014)
    April 19, 2014 - Arrived in Melbourne
    May 2, 2014 - Job offer
    May 7, 2014 - First day of work

It is only through GOD that we can achieve success..

• hard2handlehard2handle Melbourne
    woooohoow! @cchamyl Thank you but I really hope you're wrong. hehehe.. because if you're right then that's another year of waiting.