Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Number 44 of Student Visa Application Form

dee25dee25 Quezon CityPosts: 19Member
edited June 2014 in Study and Training Visa
I am seriously stuck with this... somehow isn't your answer for number 33 be enough to justify as to the reason why you should be granted visa? But regardless, what would be considered as an "exceptional" reason to have the student's visa granted? I just want to study... wouldn't that be more than exceptional? :/ I need advice? :'(

Comments

• ozdreamer0323ozdreamer0323 Timbuktu
    Main point given sa amin was to make sure to stress na after your study in AU, you'll go back to your homeland and practive or apply what you've learned from your Uni. Iwas GTE interview na sagot ba yan? Pwede. Just sharing what I have and FYI po pala di pa po Student Visa holder but just playing the waiting game since kakalodge lang namin last week. Goodluck sa atin!
  • goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    @ozdreamer0323 bakit hindi nila kinonsider yung unag source of funds mo?