Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

seekinghelp

seekingforhelpseekingforhelp SydneyPosts: 110Member
GOOD DAY sa inyong lahat po! meron lang akng mga questions po.

1. can it be possible that the sponsor can be use twice? like for example . yung kapatid ko andoon na sa australia as a student visa then papa ko yung sponsor, and then ngayun ako naman yung mag aaply ng student visa for australia pwede bah yun e ka dalawa yung father nami mag sponsor?

2. source of funds : heres my situation, my father is a retired businessman and has funds, assets(cars and lot) but the problem is the business permit before was not named after by my father it was named under my brother. but the funds in the bank is under our fathers name. but he doesnt have enough papers to show at the embassy, what are the possible actions?

3. source of funds,: i have a sister who is a US citizen, and have funds and assets and has a business(homecare). can she be my secondary sponsor? what do i need from her?

THANK YOU PO PINOYAU.INFO

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!

Comments

• seekingforhelpseekingforhelp Sydney
    follow up question, if it yes from a sister as a secondary sponsor can i just notarize their bank certificate and us visa and some supporting documents here in the philippines? thanks

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!