Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Marriage matter and requirements

famefame MandaluyongPosts: 1Member
Hi sir, I been in australia last july 2015 and plan to go back again on 4th week of October and stay for 5 weeks. My boyfriend is australian and my visa is sub class 600 NFS condition indicated but no work and study 3 months. Is it possible po na mag PAKASAL and what are the requirements to be submitted in consular?

Comments

• muffles127muffles127 Sydney
    blockquote rel="fame">Hi sir, I been in australia last july 2015 and plan to go back again on 4th week of October and stay for 5 weeks. My boyfriend is australian and my visa is sub class 600 NFS condition indicated but no work and study 3 months. Is it possible po na mag PAKASAL and what are the requirements to be submitted in consular?

Pwede ka naman magpakasal sa australia. Go to this link, nakalagay diyan ang requirements
    http://www.ag.gov.au/FamiliesAndMarriage/Marriage/Pages/Getting-married.aspx

but since meron kang NFS, hindi ka pwede magapply ng visa while inside Australia for spouse visa or kahit anong visa for that matter, kelangan mo uli umalis ng australia para magapply ng visa for you to stay in australia permanently.