Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 34.91
Hi to all, Our partner Visaconsort will be having a new webinar on 12Nov2019. Topics will revolve around "General Skilled Migration and Up coming changes (new point system and visa 491)". Whether you are doing a DIY or planning to engage a migration agent, this will be very useful on your journey. You may find out more info here
[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Partner's elligitimate child required documentations

MelgarMelgar DubaiPosts: 7Member
Just want to ask if anyone knows what are the needed documentations if my my wife had a child before our marriage and we want to include the child in our application. His paternal father is not registered in child's birth certificate, only my wife's name apprears.
Seeking legal adoption or child custody will take time, and we have not started on it as well.
Is it enough to provide the child's b-cert? and "Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years" which is signed by my wife only? (we dont want to coordinate with paternal father anymore as well.
Or maybe anyone here experienced similar case. Appreciate all your input.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!


Members Online (63) + Guest (178)


Random Members

Browse Members

Top Posters
This Week

Top Posters
This Month

Top Posters (active)
Last 30days

Top Posters
All time