Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @tenseako paano mo nalaman na na refer yung medical results mo? At alam mo yung reason kung bakit na refer?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @Siopao23 - Thanks pre. Pareho pala tayo ng course. IT din saken sa Supreme Business College Sydney.

@lightsaber07- Malamang sa NHSI na lang ako. Medyo mahal sa St. Luke's, pareho lang naman ang services. :) Thanks po.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @Siopao23 ngemail ako sa embassy tas sila ngsabi na narefer.. tas ngemail ako sa nhsi na bgyan ako ng copy ng results ng medical ko.. ayun nkita ko ung results kaya alam ko yung prob.. ngaantay ako ng request ng additional tests kasi malamang hingian ako nun.. pero wala pa din email e.. magaanty ako until sept 6. tapos aaraw arawin ko na sila pag d pa din ngrply. hahaha

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako ilang days bago mo nakuha yung results from nhsi?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@tenseako i mean nung nag request ng copy ng medical result mo? Thanks

@Siopao23 nagrrply sila agad.. within the day din depende sa oras ng email mo kung may pasok pa sila.. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako Thanks nakuha ko na pero ung sa urinalysis lang binigay

@Siopao23 may blood test ka ba? may iba ka ata iemail for xray e..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako Wala ako nlood test sabi nila yung xray ko daw hindi nila mapadala kasi na upload na daw. Ito emila sa akin

Good afternoon,

Pls. find attached urine result only.
    We cannot give you a copy of your x-ray result as it was uploaded
    via online.

Thanks,
    joy

@Siopao23 tanong mo if there is any findings in my xray result.

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako Ito na email ko na thanks sa advise

@Siopao23 go lang.. kelan ba pang-14th working days mo? baka naman this week na lalabas yan. chill ng konti! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako kung working days sa aug 28 sya

@Siopao23 kelan nga ulit ung start ng class mo? sorry paulit ulit ako ah. d ko matandaan lahat ng start date ng class nyo e.. hehe. chill ka lang.. isipin mo nlng lahat dumadaan sa ganyan.. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako hahahaha okay lang. Sa october 8. Pero syempre gaya ng iba gusto ko na rin umalis.

• annalissajoanannalissajoan Melbourne
    @lock_code2004 Please help me rin. Im planning to go to Australia din through student visa. Initially i want to take up Aged Care sa Kangan. But they advised us na pauuwiin ako after 6 mos agad. IDP also told me the same thing. IDP advised me to take up Enrolled Nursing but upon calculation, 4M and show money na hiningi sakin. I'm so confused na right now.
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @ tenseako kelangan narefer ungedical mo? Ilang weeks daw bago magkaroob result ang moc?

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @lock_code2004 Please help me rin. Im planning to go to Australia din through student visa. Initially i want to take up Aged Care sa Kangan. But they advised us na pauuwiin ako after 6 mos agad. IDP also told me the same thing. IDP advised me to take up Enrolled Nursing but upon calculation, 4M and show money na hiningi sakin. I'm so confused na right now.
    naku pasensya na po.. wala po akong experience sa student visa..
    pero tama po ang advise sa inyo, dahil ang aged care ay short course.. kaya kailangan nyo talgang umuwi after ng course... unless makahanap kayo ng employer n willing mag sponsor sa inyo...

tama po ang advise ng IDP..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

@annalissajoan Kasi normally ang pagkakaalam ko ay pag less than 1 yr ang ang study mo no further stay yun at kailangan mo talaga bumalik. Malaki talaga ang show money., dapat at least 1 yr kukunin mo na course . Wala ka bang mahihiraman na relative kailangan lang naman yun para makuha mo visa mo at di naman gagamitin yun

@chill_ice nginform ang embassy na 8weeks from date of referral daw due to current back log.. june 5 sya narefer..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @Siopao23 ngemail ako sa embassy tas sila ngsabi na narefer.. tas ngemail ako sa nhsi na bgyan ako ng copy ng results ng medical ko.. ayun nkita ko ung results kaya alam ko yung prob.. ngaantay ako ng request ng additional tests kasi malamang hingian ako nun.. pero wala pa din email e.. magaanty ako until sept 6. tapos aaraw arawin ko na sila pag d pa din ngrply. hahaha
    Help! Paano ka nag-email sa embassy? I want to follow up na rin sana my status. Nakakastress at tense maghintay.
  • acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    Hi. I emailed the Embassy last Friday then here is their response:

"As you may be aware, your visa application is an Assessment Level 3 case
    and as per the information available on our website, the DIAC Global
    Service Standard for processing times for these visas is 90 days.

I note your visa application was lodged on July 15, 2013 and this visa
    application is therefore still within our service standards and applicants
    do have a responsibility to ensure they leave reasonable time between
    lodgment date and course commencement dates and intended travel to
    Australia in accordance with our published service standards."

Nagulat ako ng bigla. Bakit ako nag-fall sa Assessment Level 3 na dapat SVP ako, which is the streamlined visa. Buti nalang ini-mail ko sila (embassy), pag hindi, naghihintay pala ako sa wala this month. Bakit kaya? Grabe. Parang nabagsakan ako ng, ewan ko ba.

I-emailed IDP as soon as I receive the email. They said they will contact the embassy soon. Sana maayos ung assessment level ko.
    How did you email the diac? Thanks! Maayos rin yan. Assessment level what ka ba dapat?
  • i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne
    @laquips pareho kami my tats... yup for hepa b test un gnawa.. hindi n nmin nalaman result ng medical.. nun tumawag ako s kanila naiupload n nla un result after 2-3 days nmin mgpamedical.. july 19 s hubby ko july 20 nman un sakin..
  • i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne
    @acelechi15 [email protected] tas lagay mo na lang un reference number mo siguro para alam nla agad..
    @i_am_ybba Aling refernce yung nasa email ng diac ba?

@tenseako june 5 narefer? Pano naging sept p ang pang 8th week mo? Working days lang ba?

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @i_am_ybba thanks ha, nungnsatnkme ngpamedical siguro il try to call or email them tomrw to check if naupload na nila medical nmin. tnx tnx sis!

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

@acelechi15 yep sa [email protected] then ibigay mo ung HAP ID mo. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@chill_ice 8 sorry. july 5 pla narefer. haha! nalito lang. ayun so pang-8th week ko sa sept..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako magkasunod pala tau narefer. July 4 ung akin eh. Nung nagmedical ka may addtional test n b na ni-request?

until now... waiting...