Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @KG2 thanks may last pm ako hehe

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @KG2 maraming salamat sa mga sagot sa aking mga katanungan.

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• bluejinx333bluejinx333 Cebu City
    Hi guys, just want to ask sino po ang magstustudy sa Chrisholm Institute dito?

May 6 - received COE from USQ
    June 8 - sent application to embassy thru agency
    June 19 - acknowledgement letter received
    June 20 - medicals done at NHSI Cebu.
    June 25 - medicals uploaded
    July 13 - Visa granted. Thank you Lord!

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    edited July 2013
    @PampangasBest sa IDP kc nagaassist cla ng students for free :) so mas ok pag doon pra my ngchecheck kng ok na ba ung application mo and documents.downside lng is ung sched ng mga consultants lalo n kng fully booked.pro if you want to lodge your application on your own nman pwd din thru VIA. Ung NBI clearance nkalagay sa checklist ng IDP pro apparently ung iba nmn d ngbbgay so just to make sure kumuha ka nlng and it takes about 2 wks bgo nrelease NBi ko for australia and birth certificate kylangan tlga un.

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @PampangasBest Sa IDP Philippines ay free ang service nila at makakapagtanong ka dahil magkakaroon ka ng personal councelor regarding sa application at lahat ng tanong mo ay sasagutin nila.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @KG2 May kamag anak ako sa Darwin at dito ako nakatira pansamantala.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @MALIBOO , @DARWIN

Daming salamat sa mga answers.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @PampangasBest, tama sila @maliboo at @Darwin downside nga nang idp is yung lead time sa pag relay nang emails mula sa school to you and vice-versa. Mas priority nila sa pag relay ang visa grants i think.Sa CDU OK lang kasi kumontak directly sa school. Sa iba, prefer nila i channel through IDP para di ma doble and ma avoid ang misunderstanding, yun nga lang mabagal din minsan. Halimbawa, nag email ang school nang ECoE mo today sa IDP, 3 days minsan pag naforward sayo ng IDP which is understandable considering the number of clients they have. Pero di rin maaavoid na meron silang ma miss pag di ka nag follow up di mabigyan nang atensyon. So mas mabuti if irequest mo sa school na i-include ka sa loop. Hehe. Malaki rin tulong ng IDP specially if wala kang idea kung san ka magsisimula.

@maliboo - i forgot. IDP din ba kayo mam? If yes. Marami bang counsellor sa Makati? Sa Cebu kasi dalawa lang counsellor kaya parang fully booked sila palagi.

@siopao23 - ur welcome sir. research2 lang din po kayo baka meron kayong makitang mas mabuti at mas tamang sagot.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    edited July 2013
    @KG2 yup ms mdme mga a little less than 10 cguro :)pro d ko din sure kc andaming cubicles dun and ung mga senior consultants nsa labas and then my office pa sa loob sa junior consultants pati receptionist nila pwd mgng consultant hehe!pro tama ka na mabagal nga kaya ako I took the liberty of informing the school and they sent me my COE the day after I paid for my tuition tapos ang IDP after 2days pa ako naemail ok lng nmn atleast my extra copy haha..nagemail na ako sa DIAC sna nman mgrply cla..

May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.

@KG2 - Thanks po sa detailed insight. Actually po nasakin na eCoE ko, last week pa dumating.

Kaya mga docs na lang kinukomplete ko.. ung sa source of income, need pa ba ng uncle ko na mag deposit sa pangalan ko based sa nakasulat sa immigration link regarding sources of income?

"The money to support you and your family members must come from one or more acceptable sources, which may include:

a money deposit with a financial institution held by you, or a person supporting you, for at least three consecutive months immediately before the date of your visa application"

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    UPDATE! Heto na receive ko ngayon na message from DIAC. Sana nga within the week makuha ko na ang decision na "GRANT"
    Please be informed that the medical clearance of Ms XXXXXX was received
    yesterday. This information was relayed to your case officer . He will be
    in touch if further information is needed from your end.
    @Pampangasbest - how i understand it, di na necessary, kahit sa uncle mo. OK lang basta pakita lang siya nang bank statement. pwede sayo OR sa sponsor mo. Eitherway its good.

<span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 yehey!!omg antagal mong hinintay yan!

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @maliboo may ibang nbi for australia ba? o ung nbi for travel purpose same lang?

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@KG2 - Thanks sa info and congrats sa progress ng application mo. Laking tulong nyo dito despite ung pressure na nafefeel nyo.

VET - Subclass 572

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @maliboo Sana wala namang panibagong problema like additional docs na mahirap i secure. OK lang kung 815 health undertaking. Hehehehe. I am thinking OK na at 815 lang kelangan mam. yung HIV nga nakakapasok nang AU, eh yan pang DM. Hehehe.

@PampangasBest - ur welcome sir. Good luck sa application niyo sir and stay healthy. Iwas2 sa sakit para walang perwisyo sa medicals. hehe.

@tenseako - mag iindicate po kayo sa form kung san kayo pupunta, and malalagay din yan sa clearance na "TRAVEL AUSTRALIA"

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 - Thank you po. Eh sa ngayon complete ko lang muna ung mga docs ko. So far meron palang ako eCOE, TOR, IELTS, PHOTOS.

I was thinking nga kung diretso na ko punta sa Embassy to submit my application since wala na rin yata ako kailangan sa IDP kung meron na ko eCOE or I may be wrong?? Sa VIA dami positive comments from our brothers and sis from visayas and mindanao area sa mga old posts dito sa thread.

VET - Subclass 572

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @amedina wow. congrats sis! at last! btw, ask ko lang, di ba october pa ang start ng classes mo? so early ang visa grant mo. ganun din ba ang validity sa visa? i mean, pwede ka ba umalis earlier?
    @iheartoz
    - ACU in Sydney? Mukhang nasa pareho tayo ng stage ng pag cocomplete ng docs ah.

VET - Subclass 572

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @PampangasBest fill up kayo nang form sir. check niyo lang checklist sa requirements sa immigration website kung anong form sir. alis muna ako sir. masasagot question mo nang ibang sis and bro natin dito. :) sasgutin ko rin later if walang sumagot

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@PampangasBest really? good to know may kasabayan pala ako. masyadong maaga akong nag apply sa school. minadali ng IDP ang visa application docs ko...naoverlook ng agent, akala july intake ako. so ngayon, nasa kanila na docs ko pero on hold na muna kasi too early pa nga to apply kasi feb next year pa intake ko. baka next month, apply na ako.
  • DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @iheartoz Mas mabuti na complete na mga requirement na maaga at maaga rin ang apply para kung may problema ay may panahon lalo na majority ang nagiging problema ay sa medical.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

@Darwin pansin ko nga daming prob sa medicals. september pa nga sana ako mag-aapply pero when i read some updates dito sa forum, nagdecide na ako na next month na lang. just in case marefer ang medicals, at least, mahabahaba pa ang time.
  • tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @KG2 ah.. cge thank you ah.. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• heyitscharmlalalalaheyitscharmlalalala Mandaue City
    @bluejinx333 Sa Chisholm po ako. Hehehe y? :)

5-24-2013: PASSED VISA APPLICATION
    5-27-2013: RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

6-5-2013: MEDICAL EXAM DONE AT CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY
    6-21-2013: REQUEST FOR LATE ARRIVAL
    6-26-2013: LATE ARRIVAL LETTER RECEIVED (Only till the Commencement Date)

7-4-2013: SENT AN EMAIL TO DIAC
    7-6-2013: DIAC REPLIED: Application is currently being assessed
    7-9-2013: SENT AN EMAIL TO DIAC
    7-10-2013: SENT AN ENQUIRY TO DIAC USING ENQUIRY FORM
    7-11-2013: DIAC REPLIED: Application is waiting to be allocated by a case officer (Seriously?)
    7-12-2013: DIAC REPLIED: They cannot finalize yet my application
    7-12-2013: IDP SENT AN EMAIL TO DIAC
    7-12-2013: DIAC REPLIED: They cannot finalize yet my application and no assurance it will be done at the end of July
    7-12-2013: SENT AN EMAIL TO IDP REQUESTING FOR DEFERMENT

@KG2 Tuloy2x na yan! Hehehe Grant na kasunod nyan! Hehhe

7-11-2013: DIAC REPLIED: Application is waiting to be allocated by a case officer (Seriously?)
    7-12-2013: DIAC REPLIED: They cannot finalize yet my application and no assurance it will be done at the end of July

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @heyitscharmlalalala sana nga charm...hehehe. does this imply na good na to?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@heyitscharmlalalala i have a friend who is also waiting for her visa until now..binigyan ka ba ng school ng extension?

hi guys..it's been a very "HECTIC" day for us..we received our visa this morning from our agent and we finally booked our ticket this afternoon which will leave tomorrow.God is so good that all things just went smoothly..

@bluejinx333 the school didnt gave me an extension. How about your friend?

@bluejinx333 congrats!! :)