Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

CPA Australia

rhixrhix AdelaidePosts: 7Member
Hi Guys! Meron ba may revision kit for Ethics and Governance? Sa mga nagtake na, helpful ba sya sa exam? Thanks! Thanks!

Comments

• markampermarkamper Pasig City
    First time po. :) Don't know where to start. Im in Phil working in a bank. CPA but rarely used my license in my present work. Nangarap na mag migrate. Paano mg simula?
    Need some guide. Im a CPA but currently handling Operations Department of a Bank. I just started planning for migration in Ausie. How quickly can I start. Ng review po ako ng IELTS ngayon. Hope to hear from you. Bawi lang ako pag nandito kayu. Tour Bohol and Cebu :)) kay taga Cebu ko. Bisdak! :)
  • Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    Need some guide. Im a CPA but currently handling Operations Department of a Bank. I just started planning for migration in Ausie. How quickly can I start. Ng review po ako ng IELTS ngayon. Hope to hear from you. Bawi lang ako pag nandito kayu. Tour Bohol and Cebu :)) kay taga Cebu ko. Bisdak! :)
    You can 1) apply as a CPA and don’t claim work experience 2)Apply as a CPA, amend your tasks to be in-line with accountant and get advice from CPAA for skilled employment or 3) check CSOL if there’s another nominated occupation that is more related to your job description and take the risk regardless if there is a state available or not.
    Thanks a lot Xiao. Good advice. Btw, are you already in Australia? How long.