Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

CSU CONDITIONAL OFFER - Assessment of Financial Info

smmtsmmt MandaluyongPosts: 1Member
I have received a conditional offer for an MBA in CSU. Offer condition is "Assessment of financial information". My questions are:

1. How do you got about financial proof that you can cover all expenses and cost of living during your study? As per my counselor I need to have at least 81AUD and I honestly do not have that amount on hand. Any suggestion? Please.

2. I have seen a lot of negative feedback for IDP Makati (my current agent). I want to also explore other agencies in Metro Manila. What will be some good options out there?

3. Anybody studying in CSU who would like to share some experiences and tips? :)

Thank you for the responses in advance.