Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent - NE of Adelaide

Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South AustraliaPosts: 27Member
edited June 2016 in Accommodations
Looking for a room renter. Ideal female renter (student, permanent residence or working visa).

House location is about 17 km north-east of Adelaide. 20 Km from the international airport.

Easy access to 3 public transports are walking distances. 2 bus routes are 5 minutes walking distances. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Suburban shopping centre is a 15 minutes walking distance or catch a bus for 15 minutes to go to the nearest bigger shopping center.

Rental Fee includes:
Electricity
Water
Gas
Wi-fi internet (unlimited data)

Of course the owners are filipinos. Post me if you are interested. (If your couple will try to negotiate with the owner).

Regards,
Bahay Kubo

Comments

• santojosantojo Sydney
    waaah sayang female renter :( anyway How much per week po? haha
  • Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South Australia
    Sorry Kabayan female border lang.
    This room is still available for rent.

Looking for a room renter. Ideal female renter (student, permanent residence or working visa).

House location is about 17 km north-east of Adelaide. 20 Km from the international airport.

Easy access to 3 public transports are walking distances. 2 bus routes are 5 minutes walking distances. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Suburban shopping centre is a 15 minutes walking distance or catch a bus for 15 minutes to go to the nearest bigger shopping center.

Rental Fee includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas

Of course the owners are filipinos. Post me if you are interested. (If your couple will try to negotiate with the owner).

Regards,
    Bahay Kubo
    Update 28th june 2016.

2 rooms are now available for rent.

Looking for a room renter. Couples renter (student, permanent residence or working visa).

Easy access to 3 public transports are walking distances. 2 bus routes are 5 minutes walking distances one bus route goes via Adelaide O-bahn route. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Rental Fee includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas

Of course the owners are filipinos. Post me if you are interested.
    Update 28th june 2016.

Looking for a room renter. Couples renter (student, permanent residence or working visa).

Easy access to 3 public transports are walking distances. 2 bus routes are 5 minutes walking distances one bus route goes via Adelaide O-bahn route. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Rental Fee includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas

• Eileendls3Eileendls3 Adelaide South Australia
    Hi! We are looking for a place to rent. We will be arriving in Adelaide by August 23. May we know how much will it cost us per week?
    Update 26th July.

Available Now!!!!!

Rental Fee includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas

Room for rent.

Updated 28th August.

Available Now!!!!!

Rental Fee includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas

ROOMS FOR RENT

Updated 14th August 2016.

Available Now!!!!!

1x room left/available for rent. (1x room currently booked until 22nd November 2016)

Looking for a room renter. Female or Couples renter (student, permanent residence or working visa).

House location is about 17 km north-east of Adelaide. 20 Km from the international/domestic airport.

Easy access to 3 public transport are walking distances. 2 bus routes are 5 minutes walking distances. Two bus route goes via Adelaide O-bahn route. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Rental Fee $200/week includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas
    Wi-fi internet (unlimited data, 2x Channels one for the owner and the renters)

Of course, the owners are filipinos. Post me if you are interested.

For confidentiality, the address will be disclosed once interest to the house has been established.

For further details either respond to this post or Add me in facebook username Bahay Kubo SA (recently changed to locate me easier). Picture of the profile is the same as what was used in my profile in this website.