Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How to present my score in pte to ahpra Melbourne

Hi! This is my first post. Nag punta na po ako sa website ng pearsons with the send result tab kaso walang lumalabas na ahpra dun sa pdeng pag dalhan ng results. Plss help

Comments

• yeyelyeyel Makati
    hello! were you able to send your PTE A score to AHPRA Melbourne via your pearson online account? Wala pa din yung AHPRA sa choices. I contacted the customer service, they told me to print it out and send the hard copy to ahpra because they will not mail any hard copy to us. Yun na lang ipa certify ko. Thanks.