Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian company in the Philippines and Employer Sponsored Visa

louiebonilouieboni MandaluyongPosts: 9Member
edited September 2012 in Employer Sponsored Visas
Hi All,

I would like to ask some insignts on the Employer Sponsored Visa. Just a brief background. I am currently in Manila and I took an offer from an Australian company to study the RG 146 Diploma (ASIC's requirement for individuals in the financial planning industry). If successful, the company will hire me in their Philippine office. They also said that based on my performance, there could be an opportunity to be sent to Australia. They said that they will use the "Best Fit" visa application, meaning that they could either use the GSM or the employer sponsored.

My questions are

1) How long does it usually take for the Employer sponsored visa to be approved?
2) Are they very strict in terms of the qualifications?

Hope you can help. Thanks