Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Kensington $140/week single person

drkipdrkip Posts: 33Member
edited August 2016 in Accommodations
We are a couple looking for one person to share a 3 bedroom town house with a pool in a sought after location of Kensington Gardens - close to the city and transport.

Currently we live in a house in front of the beach (but its too far from my work), we are moving tentatively September 14 to this townhouse.

I always choose a house either with a character in a leafy suburb or waterfront. This town house has character and feels very private and surrounded by big trees.

I'd like to know if there is one person/international student who would like to rent one room. Male or Female welcome! No obligations for you except to clean your own room (how often up to you) and pay rent fortnightly. No dramas!

Rent is inclusive of everything, unlimited internet, water and electricity.
There are lots of street parking or you can use our designated carport if required. Or walk to bus stop for 250meters (5mins), then 15 minutes bus ride to city (approx 6.5kms to the Adelaide CBD).

We are not fuzzy, clean but not overly clean, we value relationships more than our things, so you can feel free to use everything in the house. Room will be furnished, and can provide beddings if required, or bar fridge if you like.

The pool would be handy for crazy summer weather.

Prefer single students- male or female! I can pick you up from the airport or from your current accommodation.

Msg me here for interests. Pictures will be sent upon request.

Salamat po!

Comments

• drkipdrkip Posts: 33Member
    This ad is cancelled. Thanks.