Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

POlice Clearance for those who work on a boat

Hi.

Im just wondering if PCC shoudl come from all the countries youve been to while on board a boat? What if you did not spend more than 12 months in that country and usually offshore?

I received an email from case officer that I should apply from the country (of the flag) the ship I sail while employed.

Any similar experience?

Appreciate your response. :)

Comments

• pinoysgpinoysg Singapore
    @Kale_2016 i encounter that as im an ex-seaman also. But chef. The agent asked me to take FBI where my company is located or FLAGSHIP. but after disgusing to get that i dont worked on land or dont stay for so for on land. She just instruct me to wait for CO to give me instruction.

February 2016-first ietls FAILED
    may 2016-assessment outcome received
    August 2016-IETLS paassed
    August 20 2016-EOI submitted