Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a flatmate in Greensborough Victoria,Australia

FrenciFrenci MelbournePosts: 3Member
Hi, I'm a young female Filipina professional looking for a responsible housemate to share my 2 bedroom flat with me..
the unit is fully furnished and only a 5-minute walk from the Greensborough train station (Hurstbridge Line)-just 40 minutes from the City, Greensborough Plaza, Watermarc and all other amenities..lots of shops and restaurant around..
Smart buses (901 and 902),566 which will take you directly to Tram 86, RMIT,La Trobe, UniHill are also just 5 minute walk from the house

Rent 170/week including unlimited internet connection..water and electricity bills will be equally divided..

Room already comes with a queen bed and BIR..

NO BOND REQUIRED! =) short or long term stay is fine...

Please feel free to text me on 0405595787, comment or pm for any inquiries or to arrange an inspection..thanks

Comments

• FrenciFrenci Melbourne
    looking for a female housemate po sana..thanks