Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for: Room to Rent (Private/Share) @Melbourne south-east

tootiestooties MandaluyongPosts: 206Member
Hello

I am looking to rent a private room budget 120-130 all in utilities, open to offer of share room.
South-east Melbourne.
near train station
Minimum 3 months stay, willing to committ long term if place is ideal

I am single female, working as a casual registered nurse on a student visa. but recently applied for a permanent visa waiting for outcome.

I do not smoke, nor drink and do not condone drugs.

quiet and respectful of privacy. and willing to put in my share of house cleaning and will expect the same from others

Please email me at [email protected] or txt message me at 0476 252 878

Thank you

Comments

• MadwaxMadwax Woolloongabba
    @ tooties: may i know if you already find the room to rent? And how/where? Im also looking since i will be migrating by march next yr?
  • tootiestooties Mandaluyong
    @Madwax I am currently onshore already. Me and a friend decided to just rent a house of our own.
  • mbls15mbls15 Sydney
    @tooties Hi update us kung may available ka na room we are planning to move on April. we are 3 including my 1 yr old son
    @mbls15 Me and my friend was already approved to lease a room in elsternwick. its only a 2 bed apartment.So I already have a room. its going to be hard for you to secure a room this early. since its rare for landlords to hold the room for you for so long. especially if there is someone who is willing to move in immediately
    @mbls15 Correction approved to lease a 2 bed apartment.