Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Melbourne School- Certificate IV in Aged Care to RN

eds0214eds0214 MandaluyongPosts: 4Member
Hi Guys, I just want to share my idea to those who none yet financially capable to take Bridging Course and to those who failed to get 7.0 in all components to file AHPRA application. You can take this course and school that Ive known in Melbourne Australia can help you to endorse in a University when your ready to take Bridging Course for you to have License and to practice profession.

Comments

• aynie_akee1721aynie_akee1721 Quezon City
    How po?
  • eds0214eds0214 Mandaluyong
    Hi Aynie_akee1721 Thank you for showing interest in this topic. If you mind, you may check directly to globalphoenixvisa.com who offer a wide variety of courses in Australia for all qualified nurses in the Philippines. They also have pathway to those who will take Certificate IV in Aged Care pathway to enter in a University totake bridging course.

They also accept candidates with 6.5 below IELTS.!

• aynie_akee1721aynie_akee1721 Quezon City
    @eds0214 Will do. Thank you po.
  • eds0214eds0214 Mandaluyong
    @aynie_akee1721 Your welcome! I hope it helps :) you may post your question here anytime!