Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Queries sa nakagraduate of Diploma in Early Childhood and Care

Hi there, i have queries specially to those who successfully completed their diploma in early childhood. Were you able to land a job right away after completing the two year course? What are the requirements of ACECQA after you have completed the diploma? If you are going to apply for skilled migration visa who is the assessing body and what are the requirements? I’m planning to take up diploma in early childhood and care sana however i need to know if there is any pathway to pr. Thank you and God speed!

Comments

• Rose05081993Rose05081993 Tarlac,Philippines
    Mam ano po course and work nyo sa pinas prior po going to Australia mam?....nakaenrol po kasi kami sa next intake ng ganitong course this september...ito po inoffer ng consultancy nmn kasi related daw sa nursing kaso sabi ng isang friend nmn n nasa australia ngaun medyo malabo daw makaland ng job sa ospital o homecare pagganito course..advice po sana kung ano pwede maging job sa ganitong course....thanks
  • julypearljulypearl Posts: 110Member
    As per my recent consultation with an agency here in Brisbane, close to impossible ang magka-PR through the course. To be sponsored you have to be childcare manager after you graduate with 2 years experience as one in the field, e you only have 1.5 years length of stay sa postgrad visa.The assessing body is AITSL, if my memory serves me right. Hope this helps.