Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

My Detailed Journey to Australia

Hi guys, I just want to share with you and maybe inspire you with my detailed journey to Australia. This is my personal experience on how I became an AU-RN.

Please watch my YouTube video, then leave your comments if you think you have the same journey or have some other reactions/questions/suggestions.

Also, if you like to hear more about myself, my nursing journey and adventures and all other migration related stuff please subscribe my channel.

Thanks, and more power to you guys.

Comments

• IntrovertGailIntrovertGail Posts: 2Member

To watch my other videos, please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel at

youtube.com/channel/UCcmzRAXGNhltzOeeq2J2Z_Q

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Perth, WA

Thanks for sharing. Good advice po maam.