Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Waiting for INVITES (2021-2022)

1151617181921»

Comments

  • ga2auga2au NSW
    Posts: 1,200Member, Moderator
    Joined: Aug 28, 2018

    @MTwarrior2396 said:
    Thank you for answering!

    Another question,

    Once done with medical, do I have to upload the result at ImmiAccount’s “Other Documents” part, or will the health center send it to DHA themselves?

    Thank you again!!

    Health center will upload it to the MOH. Wala po kayung need iupload. Wait biyo nlng po ung Immiaccount niyo na maging health clearance provided

    MTwarrior2396

    232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

    2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

  • MTwarrior2396MTwarrior2396 Posts: 50Member
    Joined: Jul 12, 2021

    @ga2au said:

    @MTwarrior2396 said:
    Thank you for answering!

    Another question,

    Once done with medical, do I have to upload the result at ImmiAccount’s “Other Documents” part, or will the health center send it to DHA themselves?

    Thank you again!!

    Health center will upload it to the MOH. Wala po kayung need iupload. Wait biyo nlng po ung Immiaccount niyo na maging health clearance provided

    Thank you!!

    How long does it usually takes to finish and upload the medical assessment?

  • koalajourneykoalajourney Posts: 48Member
    Joined: Dec 11, 2019

    @MTwarrior2396 said:

    @ga2au said:

    @MTwarrior2396 said:
    Thank you for answering!

    Another question,

    Once done with medical, do I have to upload the result at ImmiAccount’s “Other Documents” part, or will the health center send it to DHA themselves?

    Thank you again!!

    Health center will upload it to the MOH. Wala po kayung need iupload. Wait biyo nlng po ung Immiaccount niyo na maging health clearance provided

    Thank you!!

    How long does it usually takes to finish and upload the medical assessment?

    Based sa experience ko po sa St. Luke's BGC. Around 10 working days po before magreflect sa immi account.

    MTwarrior2396
  • MTwarrior2396MTwarrior2396 Posts: 50Member
    Joined: Jul 12, 2021

    @koalajourney said:

    @MTwarrior2396 said:

    @ga2au said:

    @MTwarrior2396 said:
    Thank you for answering!

    Another question,

    Once done with medical, do I have to upload the result at ImmiAccount’s “Other Documents” part, or will the health center send it to DHA themselves?

    Thank you again!!

    Health center will upload it to the MOH. Wala po kayung need iupload. Wait biyo nlng po ung Immiaccount niyo na maging health clearance provided

    Thank you!!

    How long does it usually takes to finish and upload the medical assessment?

    Based sa experience ko po sa St. Luke's BGC. Around 10 working days po before magreflect sa immi account.

    Thanks! That’s shorter time that I anticipated hehe. Unfortunately, according to DHA, st lukes global’s currently closed for visa applications.

    Anyone has an experience with NHS makati? How long is it with them?

  • chemron9400chemron9400 Dubai
    Posts: 325Member
    Joined: Aug 06, 2019

    May another 189 invitation round today.

    lmsg06ga2aujuju06annedeterminedCapuccino_2017abaperera222

    Nominated Occupation: 234211 (Chemist)
    Sept 3, 2019 - Vetassess assessment for Chemist
    Nov 18, 2019 - Positive Assessment (Thank you, God)
    March 4, 2020 - PTE Exam (L-77, R-72, W-78, S- 90)
    March 7, 2020 - EOI lodged (189/190 NSW)- 75/80
    November 21, 2020 - EOI lodged 190/491 SA
    Jan 25, 2022 - ROI Applied for 491 Riverina total points of 90
    September 1, 2022 - received pre-invite SA 491

  • MTwarrior2396MTwarrior2396 Posts: 50Member
    Joined: Jul 12, 2021

    Hi!

    Healthcare workers who have completed their medical assessment, or those granted with their permanent visa already-

    Can anyone please clarify,

    According to my visa 189 referral letter, the tests I have to fulfil are 501, 502 and 707 (basic permanent visa tests)

    But upon checking the accredited medical service providers of au, there is a specific package for healthcare workers daw (regardless of length of stay). This package has an added IGRA test.

    Which one should we choose? Grabe medyo magulo. Not stated naman in this referral letter that I need to take IGRA test.

  • hikarihikari Australia
    Posts: 249Member
    Joined: May 29, 2018
    edited October 2022

    @MTwarrior2396 said:
    Hi!

    Healthcare workers who have completed their medical assessment, or those granted with their permanent visa already-

    Can anyone please clarify,

    According to my visa 189 referral letter, the tests I have to fulfil are 501, 502 and 707 (basic permanent visa tests)

    But upon checking the accredited medical service providers of au, there is a specific package for healthcare workers daw (regardless of length of stay). This package has an added IGRA test.

    Which one should we choose? Grabe medyo magulo. Not stated naman in this referral letter that I need to take IGRA test.

    Required additional tests for health care workers, so kung ano yung inispecify ng medical service provider, yun dapat gawin. Sa sister ko na nurse additional yung Hepa B & C tests and TB screening test (IGRA/TST)

    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health/what-health-examinations-you-need

    MACINOZ2023StbMTAu

    Master of Software Engineering

    Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

  • lavenderhazelavenderhaze Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Nov 11, 2022

    Hello! There is something I would like to confirm:

    I'm planning to lodge my visa application (offshore) for 189 this December. Then I will go to Aus by January (I have Visa 476). Just in case I get invited for 189 AFETR going to Australia, is it alright to apply for my visa there?

    Need your advice. Thank you!

  • supremosupremo Posts: 20Member
    Joined: Sep 02, 2022

    Good day! kaka-lodge ko lang po ng EOI. May balita po kaya kung kelan ung next round ng 189 invitation or full na ung quota this year? For the 190, may chance kaya if 75 pts lang (VIC & SA)? Salamat.

    Occupation: Mechanical Engineer 233512
    Points: 70/75/85 (189/190/491) (offshore)

    24-Oct-2022 : EA Positive Skills Assessment
    10-Nov-2022 : EOI/ROI (189, 190 VIC, 190 SA)
    XX-XX-XXXX : ITA
    XX-XX-XXXX : EOI 491

  • jon_ajjon_aj Posts: 34Member
    Joined: Sep 12, 2017

    Finally!!!
    Occupation: Electrical Engineer
    Invited on: Oct 6, 2022
    Visa lodged: Oct 22, 2022
    Visa Granted on: Feb 23, 2023
    Form 80:Yes
    Onshore/Offshore: Offshore
    Family/Single: Family of 3
    Turnaround Time: 124 Days

    Rizzajinigirlera222kidfrompolomolokConboyboymisslittlemarketer

    Occupation: Electrical Engineer
    Subclass 189

    Date of EOI: Aug 17 2022
    Date of Invite: Oct 6 2022
    Date of Lodge: Oct 22 2022
    Date of Medical: Nov 26 2022
    Date of Grant: Feb 23 2023

  • jrt1114jrt1114 Philippines
    Posts: 39Member
    Joined: Mar 28, 2019

    @jon_aj said:
    Finally!!!
    Occupation: Electrical Engineer
    Invited on: Oct 6, 2022
    Visa lodged: Oct 22, 2022
    Visa Granted on: Feb 23, 2023
    Form 80:Yes
    Onshore/Offshore: Offshore
    Family/Single: Family of 3
    Turnaround Time: 124 Days

    congrats ka EE ang dami na na gragrant na EE kasaya naman.

    jon_ajmisslittlemarketer

    ANZSCO 233311 | Electrical Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore): 10 | Qualifications: 15 | TOTAL: 75

    May 2018: Took IELTS (Overall 7.0)(L-8.5, R-8.0, S-6.0, W-6.0)
    March 2019: Took PTE Academic (1st try: Proficient)(L-78, R-82, S-90, W-78)
    April 2019: Took PTE Academic (2nd try: Superior)(L-83, R-90, S-90, W-89)
    June 2019: Submitted documents for EA assessment (Education and Work Experience)
    August 2019: Received positive results from EA (Education and Work Experience)
    August 2019: Submitted EOI for Visa 189 (70 pts) at SkillSelect
    August 2021: EOI for Visa 189 (70 pts) at SkillSelect expired
    May 2022: Took PTE Academic (3rd try: Superior)(L-88, R-90, S-90, W-90)
    November 2022: Submit EOI for Visa 189 (75 pts) 190 (80 pts) 491 (90 pts)
    February 2023: Pre-invite received 190 (NSW)
    March 2023: ITA received 190 (NSW)
    March 2023: Lodged 190 (NSW) Visa Application

  • hellomelbournehellomelbourne Posts: 9Member
    Joined: Oct 21, 2021

    @intdesigner_arki said:
    Hi po.. follow up question.. pag na grant po ba ng visa 491 need po talaga namin mag stay sa designated area example Orana - NSW? Nag sesearch po kase kami ng husband ko ng jobs parang mas madami pala opportunities sa Far South Coast - NSW. Specifically sa Nowra.

    TIA 🙏🏻

    Just came across this post while searching for the same answers. Same din tayo ng nominated occupation and region. What did you guys do? Nag push through pa rin kayo ng Orana? Or did you guys transfer na?

  • FightingFighting Posts: 8Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2021

    Hello guys. Na invite ako sa 190 sa WA. Ang kaso kailangan pala na may employer na may contract na ng 6 months... huhuhu MLS ako. Meron rin bang same situation ko?

    ANZCO 234611 Medical Laboratory Scientist🙏
    Offshore (Philippines)

    October 02, 2021 - PTE exam (proficient)
    October 21, 2021 - AIMS assessment application
    January 28, 2022 - AIMS assessment result (positive assessment)

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

Work permit

most recent by maguero

angel_iq4
angel_iq4

EOI Concerns

most recent by casssie

angel_iq4

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53484)

Browse Members

Members Online (2) + Guest (122)

sunflowerengrmond

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters