Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Affidavit of Support or AOSG For Tourist

Hello mga kabayan!

Nag search na po ako sa forum and cant really find about the Affidavit of Support or AOSG. I found out recently na need pala ng AOSG kapag lalabas ng Pilipinas ang mga Pinoy. My husband is sponsoring my mother sa Tourist Visa for a year. I tried looking up for an official form sa website ng embassy and wala din ako makita. Meron po ba certain template na need ifollow? If meron po, pwedeng pa-comment yung link. Did you have it signed sa PH Embassy sa Canberra or sa Consulate General sa Sydney? I'm just really confused sa mga bagong requirement. Sakit sa lungs hahaha. Thank you po mga kabayan.

Comments

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney
    edited September 2023

Not aware that this was required. In-laws on tour just arrived a couple of days ago, they were not required to show any documentation of support.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor