Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

491 Visa Live in Nominated State or Allowed anywhere?

Hello, need an advise from anyone who’s had this dilemma. I received my 491 visa and was thinking of living somewhere instead of my nominated state. Is this possible as long as regional? Would it affect my chances of getting Permanent Residency if i’m not living in my nominated state?

Please share your thoughts.

Salamat!

Comments

• maureentrinidadcmaureentrinidadc Posts: 11Member

It is possible and you will not breach your visa condition if you move to other designated regional area. However your nominated state will monitor your residency and if they decide to inform Home Affairs about your residency status then that could have an impact when applying for 191 visa in the future.